.10

June 19

First off been a while but I blame Kevin. A week or so ago he came over and asked me if I'd ever watched anime. I had looked at him utterly confused. Kevin then continued to explain anime and to pull up an episode from one of his favorite animes and somewhat forcing me to watch it. I didn't really complain though as he did order me a pizza and popped popcorn. We'd both curled up on the couch watching it while stuffing ourselves with handfuls of popcorn and massive slices of pizza. It was the most fun I'd had in the longest time though, and the anime was very enjoyable.

More than enjoyable actually as that's all I've been doing all this time. I'd switched from reading to watching anime. Yes I still read, just not as often. I'd surrounded myself in several different animes, easily flying through episode after episode. I'd stay up until late hours of night or what could be considered extremely early morning hours watching it at times.

This demolished any trace of a social life I had though. Then again Kevin was the only social life I really had and he'd sit around watching it with me, even recommending ones to watch so I guess my "social life" was still intact. It's a good life though, it really is. I was able to watch anime with my best friend, had the best job, and was actually starting to look forward to school since I'd been practice writing and feeling more confident about it. Then again there were the negatives like the fact I was falling for my best friend or wouldn't be able to watch five or more solid hours of anime soon but then again the positives outweighed the negatives. Therefore it really is a good life.

----

2/3