.05

May 10

So Umm I forgot to update this after Kevin texted back. I actually forgot for a few days. Oops. I can't help that I'm forgetful, it's not my fault my genetics screwed me over and gave me some sort of short term memory loss(not really but still). I didn't forget to text Kevin back though. He had returned the hello, with an additional what's up and a little smiley face icon. After that we'd talked most of the day via text message, and then the next day after too.

We talked about everything though. At first we just talked about simple things like what do you do for a living just spent sometime getting to know each other. Then he asked the question that I had dreaded. Although he was polite it still bugged me, I mean you can't just ask someone why they're mute. It's kind of an unspoken law. Literally.

I didn't really want to tell him and so I tried my best to ignore it. Kevin didn't bring it back up and I was thankful for that. We had gone on talking, even though I'd been in class or supposed to be working on the abundant amounts of homework I have.

The homework's boring and no amount of music I listen to could help that. Kevin though, Kevin was far from boring to talk to. Actually he was cheerful and it made me cheerful. Smiles form on my lips every time he makes a joke. It's one of the best feelings to smile as smiling had become rare, almost nonexistent for me. Then again in all honestly I had no one to make me smile. As I've said no one wants to be friends with a mute girl. Actually no there's an exception and that's Kevin. Kevin's the exception to that because for some reason he wants to be friends with a mute girl.

Anyway enough about Kevin then again I don't have much more to write about...Class is still boring and that's all that's in my life as of now. Kevin and classes. Wow I live such an interesting life...

I guess that's it then....

Bye xx

----

A/N

Only upload because I went to town. I have to go to bed now so good night hope you enjoyed these two notes. Also congrats to Nyrene on two followers you deserve it! :) Good night everyone!