.02

May 1

Well a few days have passed but hey could have been worse. I could have forgotten for an infinite amount of time. I was always rather forgetful to begin with but also classes have been insanely busy. A lot of students were still scrambling to get their grades up or just keep their grades up. Sadly I was one of the ones struggling to maintain my grades. I thought about getting a tutor but decided I could do this on my own.

Anyway having a tutor requires talking.

So now here I am surrounded by a ton of books longing for some way out of this hole that I dug myself. I thought studying in English with a dream of being a writer would be easy. Also I thought it would be easy with little to no book work or research. I was wrong in so many ways. Maybe I was blinded by the shimmering lights and the idea of being known. The though of just being famous and being known about was appealing but then reality came crashing in once classes started. The professors made it blatantly obvious that our dreams meant nothing. They told us that the chances of it ever happening were little to none.

The amount of crushed expressions in that room was more than I've ever seen at once, mine was one of them though. It was like you were saving up for a toy then once you finally got it, someone immediately snatched it away. It was awful. I knew I should have taken graphic arts...

So now I'm stuck majoring in something I'm not too sure about anymore. In the end it could be a useless degree or I could just be miserable going through it. I was almost done with the first year though so why turn back now? I guess I'm going to end this now as I have nothing more to write, and this has become flat out rambling.

Bye xx