XXVI // More Spies

AN: So in the previous filler chapter (if anyone didn't read it), Zander and Decklynn made out and got comfortable ;) . Then Rylan stormed in and was fairly adamant about the fact they were missing some clothing articles.

SOME OF THIS IS IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BUT IT IS NECESSARY TO SET UP THE FOLLOWING EVENTS. The NEW chapter will begin when you see (*new*).

I slowly look over at my man. "We just got in trouble," he says. And we both laugh.

Rylan appears in the doorway again. "And we have to go. Now." And he disappears again.

Zander gets up and finds his jeans and shirt. I remain under the covers. "Could you close the door please?" I ask sheepishly.

He nods and closes the door very softly. I whip the covers off and search the floor for my clothes. "They're over here, babe."

I go over to Zander and find my clothing piled neatly on a dresser. "Actually, just wait." He opens the drawers and searches every thing. He piles a shirt, a pair of jeans, and a sweater in my  arms. And then a some kind of dress. "Put the dress on first and then I'll let you wear the other clothes," Zander eyes me mischievously.

I open my mouth to protest but he raises an eyebrow, so I don't. I slide into the black stretchy material and turn around so he can do the zipper up.

I flip my hair over my shoulder and turn around. I strike a super model pose and give Zander what I think is a seductive look.

The black dress barely covers my behind and cuts low in the front. Even with my lack of cleavage, it still makes me look good. At least, that's what I gather from the way Zander is standing there dumbfounded.

I slide my hips from side to side and drop it to the floor. As I'm dancing, I eye a pair of heels in the closet. I run over there and strap them on. Long legs plus black strappy heels are guys favourite thing, so I've heard.

When I'm finished strapping them on I fully extend my legs and bend over so my butt is in the air and slowly stand up, sliding a hand up my leg. I flip my hair over and eye Zander.

He walks over to me determined and strong and pins my body against the wall. We've been here before. That night in the camper was one of our best make out sessions. He lays his body against mine, plastering me to the wall and I take his bottom lip in between my teeth.

He pulls back and smiles sweetly. "I am going to call you my girlfriend, even if I only say it in my head. M'kay?"

I lay my head on his shoulder and nod. "In that case, I have the hottest boyfriend of them all."

(*new*)  Rylan storms through the door with multiple duffel bags, this time unfazed by what we are doing. "Stop it," is all he says. He drops the bags at the window and returns into the apartment. I gently push Zander off of me and he backs away.

When Rylan comes back through he is carrying more bags. "Could you please change, Decklynn, we seriously need to go." He sounds impatient and I understand. We were being really immature. I nod and walk over to my new clothes. My heels click against the hardwood. "Actually," Rylan starts. "Bring that," he commands with a finger pointing up and down to suggest he is referring to the dress that is on my body and the heels. "We could use that."

"Really?" Zander asks, noticeably excited.

Rylan and I both glare at him and he shrugs. And then Rylan chuckles. "I've been trying to get him to spend time with a female for three years, so I should be happy that it has finally happened," he tells me. I smirk, amused with this information.