Chap One: First Impression

New story! And it's paranormal! I hope you guy's will like it =D

Chapter One: First Impression.

Life sucks and then you die.

That was so true but in my case death wasn't knocking at my doorstep and I SO wish it did.

I wish some car would just come and crush me, or I could just get a heart attack or anything else and then rot in hell.

I had the most unbelievably bad day which turned to worse by the end and now I was roaming around in the middle of the night and I was so bloody drunk and that I could hardly remember my own place.

Life is such a bitch.

I had woken to welcome a bloody hangover and then I was late for work. And then to make matters worse I made this big, BIG scene at the office and that gave the witch mama the perfect reason to fire me.

This was absolutely fine by me because I hated my job. I was so undetermined right now and on top of it all I had drugged my mind to nothingness.

I groaned as I felt tears prick my eyes. Perfect, that was the only escape I had ... sinking low and then crying the fury out of me, but I didn't want to do that, I was strong and I didn't care what would happen tomorrow, I just needed to be home. I was walking in the middle of the night and as far as I could see to nowhere in particular. The area was really scary, so dark and silent.

I started increasing my pace but hell, the booze was getting to me and it was all I could to walk straight and figure out where I was going.

I was feeling so dizzy and pukish.

I was taking the help of the wall beside me to regain some of my strength when I hit something.

"Whoa." I all but shouted I was bowled over; I hit the wall so hard.

Then I raised my head and saw a man looming over me, he spared me a glance and started walking again.

The gall of the man, suddenly all the fury that I felt came rushing back.

"Watch it you, blind moron." I shouted at his back and he froze.

The guy seemed so big, he had broad shoulders and he was wearing a black jacket and jeans, he looked so dark and so ... big, his hair were not visible because a hat covered his head.

"What did you say?" He said in an English accent and I instantly regretted speaking to him but then the fury came back, he had pushed me and it was HIS fault.

He was going to get a piece of me.

"You heard me, you bloody well pushed me in the wall and then you can't even say sorry, you jerk." I said with a glare and then he turned. I froze with shock.

His eyes were wide with anger, and lord the colour, his eyes were so unusual, so violet almost purple if you could look at them and then his nose flared.

"I have not done anything for which I should apologise to you, lady." He said and then his eyes met mine.

I blanched.

"Yes you do, you bully, you banged into me and it was all your fault, I hit the bloody wall if you didn't notice you, idiot." I snapped at him and his eyes got darker, fear swarmed over me when he started coming towards me and then he was just in front of me.

"Do not swear at me, lady. That would be a very foolish thing to do." He snarled at me. I really, REALLY wanted to run away from him, everything in me was telling me to run but my pride wouldn't let me.

Everything I owned in life had been taken from me and all I was left with was my pride.

So, there was NO way in hell, I would let him get away so easily.

"Oh yeah and what are you the royalty?" I snapped and he all but crashed me in the wall.

"Do not try my patience if you swear at me one more time, you would pay handsomely, lady." He threatened in a low voice and to tell the truth i believed every damn word.

"Don't call me lady again, I have a name, and you bloody well can let go off me right now before I rip your head off." I don't know where the words were coming from but they were flowing and they were affecting him, alright. They were rubbing him in the wrong side, he increased the pressure and then he leaned so close to me, I gasped.

"You are no lady indeed, she would be more civilised then you are puss, but believe me even if you tried you wouldn't be able to rip my head off, but I'm tempted to rip yours, you are nothing but a pain in the arse." He said near my ear and then he slid a black gloved hand towards my neck, I went stiff, the scream that came to my throat stuck there when his hand curled around my neck.

God, he was going to kill me! I panicked to the highest level.

"If you don't let go right now, I'll hit you where it hurts the most." I said in a whisper but he merely smiled at me and then I did, I hit him in the shin with all the strength I could conjure up but that didn't affect him a bit, A BIT! I was definitely shaking now, what was this man.

"Do not get frightened, I will not hurt you, my lady." He whispered in a voice that was so low that I barely heard it against the beating of my heart but to prove the point his hand let go off my neck but he lightly brushed the side of my throat with two fingers.

"Hmmm." He growled in my ear and then he was gone.

Like poof !!!