┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

it wasn't until late night that wonwoo and mingyu arrived at mingyu's place. wonwoo didn't feel like being alone and enjoyed mingyu's company. the pair got out of the car and mingyu and wonwoo climbed up the stairs to the apartment. mingyu then punched in the code to enter and they walked in. 

"you hungry wonwoo?" mingyu asked him. wonwoo nodded and sat on the couch. "find a drama on while i make dinner." wonwoo smiled sweetly at him and changed channels on the flat-screen tv in front of him. as mingyu cooked, the savory smelled flourished around the room, making wonwoo's taste buds watery. he tried focusing his attention on the drama that was playing, but his wondered over to the tall figure in the kitchen. 

wonwoo got up and went over behind mingyu and hugged him. surprisingly this didn't frighten mingyu at the sudden contact, but it did make his face flushed. "what are you making?" asked wonwoo in a small voice that was muffled because his mouth was against mingyu's sweater. 

"some ramyeon. i know you love ramyeon. i'm also putting in some pork with it and kimchi..." mingyu trailed off as he began to regain his focus on the food. wonwoo let go of mingyu and went back to the couch. he decided not to bother mingyu and let him cook.

mingyu, however, missed the warmth from his back. after mingyu was done cooking the meal, he brought over the two bowls and set them down on the coffee table. mingyu went back to the kitchen to get some soda from the fridge and set them down on the table as well. wonwoo was in awe looking at the food. mingyu was indeed a great chef.

the two devoured the portions and gulped down their drinks. wonwoo was very satisfied with the dinner mingyu had cooked and smiled at him. mingyu felt giddy inside as wonwoo gave him the sweetest smile mingyu has ever seen. 

"what time do you want to go back home?" mingyu asked him. wonwoo thought for a moment. "i guess soon...i don't want to intrude." mingyu shook his head. "you're not intruding anything. i like having you here." wonwoo was about to change his mind when mingyu added, "but you do have to feed your cat. i'm sure she doesn't want to feel lonely tonight." wonwoo nodded.

if he couldn't stay with mingyu, then milki was his next best option. the two played a quick card game before heading off to wonwoo's. wonwoo ended up winning, causing  mingyu to be all pouty. "you're so cute." wonwoo said, fondly. mingyu gushed and threw himself back to the floor. wonwoo rolled his eyes and giggled. 

the two soon left the apartment and went back into the car. the drive wasn't that long and the silence was carried by the soft music playing from the radio. 

mingyu soon pulled up to the curb in front of the building. wonwoo got out and waved goodnight to mingyu as mingyu drove off. 

he entered the room and took off his shoes and slipped on his slippers. he turned on the tv and picked up milki as she was purring against his leg. he quickly fed her some cat food and gave her fresh milk in her bowl. she seemed pleased that wonwoo came back. 

wonwoo went into his room and changed into comfortable clothing and came back to the living room and sat on the couch. it seemed oddly peaceful to wonwoo considering his encounter with seungcheol. mingyu made it all better for him. 

as wonwoo thought about mingyu, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

ⁱ ᵃᵖᵒˡᵒᵍⁱᶻᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ. ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ˢᵒᶠᵗ ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ˢᵒ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ...
ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵉˢ, ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵐʸ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ʰⁱᵃᵗᵘˢ. ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵉⁿᵈᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉᵐᵉˢᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠᶠ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ᴳᴾᴬ ᵒᶠ ³.⁴ .

ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ! ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ᵐᵒᵗⁱᵛᵃᵗᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ!

ˣᵒˣᵒ,

ᶜᴴᴼᴵᶠᵁᴸ