┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

wonwoo woke up to loud banging on his bedroom door followed by, "you lazy piece of shit! wake up, you ass! we are going to be late dick-head!" wonwoo groaned and got up from his bed and unlocked the door. junhui came bursting in. "what the fuck were you doing?" jun asked the sleepy wonwoo.

"taking a nap..." jun sighed. "do you know what time it is?" wonwoo looked over at his bedside table where his clock was. 6:47 pm. shit.

"i'll get ready jun, don't worry." wonwoo said heading over to his closet where he put his outfit. "but look!" jun said holding his phone in front if wonwoo's face.

 "but look!" jun said holding his phone in front if wonwoo's face

"we are missing the pizza!" jun pouts. wonwoo shoves him out of this room and quickly changes into the clothes he bought earlier that day. he brushes his teeth, comes his hair and walks out of his room. nothing comes between wonwoo and his pizza.

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

the boys hop into jun's car and scurry away. "where does soonyoung live again?" wonwoo asked. "near the nu'est cafe." wonwoo made an 'o' shape with his mouth and plugged his headphones into his phone and turned on to his music.   

the sun was quickly setting, turning the sky into an orange-and-purple effect. there were people walking around the shops having fun with others and eating food. wonwoo liked looking at the scenery before him. the calming music relaxed his nerves. 

a few minutes later, they pulled up to a crowded house filled up with loud music and alcohol. junhui dragged wonwoo up to the porch and told him to stay by him. they walked in and were both blasted by the sound, smell, and scene. people were dancing, a dj was there playing the music and there was soonyoung passing out the drinks. 

junhui and wonwoo walked up to soonyoung. "aye! jun and wonwoo! glad you can make it!" soonyoung said, slurring a bit. wonwoo could tell soonyoung had a 'bit' to drink. soonyoung handed them drinks, but wonwoo declined his. he doesn't like alcohol, and never did. he just hated the tart and strong taste the drink had. junhui gladly accepted his. 

wonwoo felt like exploring for some reason, so he ventured off through the halls, rooms, and surfed through the crowds of drunks. there were multi-colored christmas lights hung up along the walls. the party seemed like one where you find on a classic teen tv show. 

the air inside was muggy, making wonwoo want to get a breather. he went back in the kitchen and opened the back patio door. he leaned his body against the porch railing and looked up. the backyard was an open field so wonwoo got to look up at the stars. there were very few stars shining out, mainly because the sun had just set. 

"what are you doing out here?" a voice asked behind him. the voice sounded strongly familiar to wonwoo, but still made him tense up. he turned slowly and his heart started racing. "m-mi-mingyu?" wonwoo stuttered, making his cheeks heat up. mingyu chuckled and walked up beside wonwoo.