[edit: i published the lover to be soonyoung by accident. my notes got all fucked up as i was writing on a separate doc and was too lazy to go back through. i apologize for my mistake! thanks to brosvtisthebest who pointed it out...next time i will proofread! again, so sorry]

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

once the movie was over, the boys left the cinema and decided to head to tempo cafe for some coffee. the sun was starting to set as the drove down the busy streets of seoul. "are you hungry?" mingyu asks wonwoo. wonwoo slowly nods, looking out of the passenger window. his thoughts traveled to his wonderland. 

soon, they pulled up and entered the small and quaint building. they walked up to the cashier. 'jeonghan' was what the name tag said on the cashier person. he gave the two a warm smile. "hello, can i get you two fellas anything?" mingyu turned to wonwoo. "you can order first." 

wonwoo cleared his throat. he felt more comfortable in this environment because there was way less people around. "i'll have a dark roasted coffee with a hint of cinnamon and a small pumpkin pound cake." jeonghan tapped his order on the screen and turned his attention to mingyu. "uh, i'll have a vanilla chocolate mocha and a lemon tart please." jeonghan nodded. 

mingyu took out his wallet, but wonwoo held his wrist. mingyu looked up. "you drove me and paid for the movie. it's my turn." and with that, wonwoo handed jeonghan his card. the cashier rung up his order and moved to the coffee station to make their orders. 

the pair found a seat by the window. they sat across from each other and fixated themselves in the environment. "so, wonwoo. what do you do for a career?" mingyu asked. "oh right. we don't really know each other that well." mingyu slightly smiled. "i am a florist at shine flowery shoppe." "ah. well, i am a part time trainee at pluto entertainment. i do some part time work photographing at scentist photos corp." wonwoo took the information by surprise. "a trainee? for what?" mingyu chuckled. "i am training to become a solo rapper/singer. maybe after that become a model or actor." 

"i bet you are going to be successful." wonwoo says. mingyu leans his head to the side in curiosity. "why do you say that?" "you have charisma, you are charming and handsome, you are a kind being with a good heart. i don't see how you can fail." wonwoo says, unknowingly turning a bit red. 

jeonghan then comes by with their orders. they say their thank you's and jeonghan returns back to his station. "you have never heard of me sing or rap." mingyu comments. "yeah, mainly because you never brought it up." mingyu and wonwoo share a laugh. they continue on their conversation and eat their desserts and sip on their coffee. 

soon, the cafe's door opens and in walks two more males. one with greyish hair, wearing a white t-shirt with a green and white plaid jacket over it and jeans. the other one right beside him was a lot smaller with blonde hair, wearing a pink and white stripped loose long sleeves shirt and jeans. 

wonwoo didn't notice the two entering and ordering, but he did once they sat down in seat two aisles away from them. wonwoo looked over and froze. he hadn't seen him in awhile, until now. mingyu soon noticed wonwoo's change in behavior. "hey, are you okay?" wonwoo stuttered a bit before giving mingyu a full answer. "c-can we l-l-leave?" mingyu nodded. the two had already finished their pastries so they only took their coffee's with them. they got up and headed to the door when a voice called out to them. "wonwoo?" 

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

"wonwoo?" the boy with the greyish hair got up and walked to him. "is that really you?" wonwoo didn't answer him. "c'mon you have to remember me." the boy said, smiling." "y-you're the one w-who hurt me." wonwoo silently answered. both the boy and mingyu heard him. "how did he hurt you, wonwoo?" mingyu asked while glaring at the boy. the boy's expression changed from cheerful to guilty. "i-i, you know i didn't mean any harm wonu." 

that nickname. that nickname stung him. "don't call me that." wonwoo said sternly. he wasn't scared anymore. he was now angry. "you didn't mean any harm really, seungcheol? you mean you didn't mean to break my heart? you mean you didn't mean to break up with me?" wonwoo lashed out. the boy [seungcheol] had been taken aback by the sudden outburst of the once silent wonwoo. 

"i said i was sorry." wonwoo shook his head. "sorry doesn't make for the heartbreak i have been dealing with since that. you wanna know how hard it is for me to love anyone again? i've been pushing people away because of my fear. and you know who caused that?" seungcheol didn't answer, for which he already knew who.

"you did." wonwoo could now feel the tears he's been holding in for so long, escape. seungcheol tried to comfort his once love, but was pushed away by someone. someone who loves wonwoo and who cares for him and wants to be with him. mingyu. 

"leave him alone. you've already caused enough damage here." mingyu held wonwoo and guided him out of the cafe and led him to the car. mingyu then drove off to a hidden place where wonwoo could cool off and feel relief. 

he drove up the mountains-capes outside of the city. the terrain was smooth and wonwoo didn't care where he was going. he just wanted to be anywhere where seungcheol wasn't. 

mingyu then parked at their destination. he got out, then got wonwoo out and held his hand, guiding him to the spot. 

from where they arrived to, the view fascinated wonwoo. they stood up on the cliffs, over looking seoul. the lights of the city illuminated the night sky as the night life was approaching. the pair sat down on the grass, still getting the perfect view. 

neither talked. neither wanted to. for their was a fear that if one spoke, the moment would've been ruined. 

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

"how did you find this place?" wonwoo asks mingyu eventually. "during my first few weeks of training, life was rough on me and i felt the urge to give up. i ran out one night and discovered this place. ever since, i come here to take my mind off things and live in the moment i am in right now and discover the beauty of seoul. 

wonwoo hummed. his thoughts of the encounter slowly faded as wonwoo looked all around him. the sight made him forget. 

"feeling better?" mingyu asks him. "yeah...thanks for getting me out of there." wonwoo says turning to face mingyu. wonwoo looked at mingyu's features which for some reason, stood out in the night. wonwoo began to smile. 

"with everything that happened this evening...i'm glad i ended it with you." 

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

ʷʰᵉʷ. ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ! ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ, ⁿᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵒ ʷᵒⁿʷᵒᵒ'ˢ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳ ʷᵃˢ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃˢ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵃˢ ᵃⁿ ᵃⁿˢʷᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳ ʷʰʸ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʳᵉᶠˡᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ʳᵉˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢʰⁱᵖ...ʰᵐᵐᵐᵐ ᵃⁿʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ?
ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ, ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ <3

ˣᵒˣᵒ,
ᶜᴴᴼᴵᶠᵁᴸ

                                             ﹃

          -1204 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤