┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

wonwoo woke up to the delightful smell of coffee. he sniffed the air, then opened his eyes. he didn't see any sunlight shining through his closed curtains, so he checked the time. 8:54 am.

he groaned as he sat up. he stared at the curtains and then opened them, revealing a cloudy sky. he loved the rain and cloudy days. he loved being forced to stay inside and just read. wonwoo opened his bedroom door and walked into the kitchen. there was junhui, pouring some hot coffee into his cup. "did you even get drunk last night?" wonwoo asked. whenever junhui goes to parties, he always turns up drunk and have a heavy hangover, but today he didn't seem to have one. 

"nah. i was too busy talking to a fluffy boy after you ditched me." junhui says, shooting glares at wonwoo. "sorry about that. what's his name?" wonwoo asked, grabbing a mug from the overhead cabinet. "his name is xu minghao. he's also from china!" jun says, smiling big. suddenly his phone goes off and his smile grows bigger. "it's him!" jun says. 

wonwoo watched jun talking on the phone while sipping on his coffee. just then, his phone went off. he looked at the text notification and froze. it was from mingyu.

wonwoo was debating whether to lie and get his way out of it, or actually ask his roommate

wonwoo was debating whether to lie and get his way out of it, or actually ask his roommate. junhui doesn't care where he goes, but wonwoo needs some insight on the situation. "jun?" jun hums to tell wonwoo he was listening. junhui ended his call and was texting someone so it was a good time to ask. "do you mind if i go to mingyu's house?" wonwoo asks. junhui looks up and stares at wonwoo. "OF COURSE! i mean, you haven't had dick in 3 years!" wonwoo blushes. "we are just hanging out." "sureeee..." wonwoo rolls his eyes and texts back to mingyu, changing his contact name.

" wonwoo rolls his eyes and texts back to mingyu, changing his contact name

wonwoo didn't know what was becoming of him. he suddenly had an urge to be social for once, and it doesn't bother him...it just confuses him. "hey, i am going to minghao's house too. i'll leave here at around 8:55." jun says, walking towards his room to get ready. wonwoo goes to his room and decides to get ready too, even though he's leaving later. he suddenly wanted his clothes to appeal to mingyu. 

wonwoo changed into a dark forest colored sweater, over a white t-shirt, light-dark ripped blue jeans, a buttoned up light black letter-men jacket style, and no-lace black lowtop converse. he combed through his hair and didn't do much with it. he came out and saw jun.

jun was wearing a plain white t-shirt, with a black leather jacket, light-dark ripped blue jeans, and black and white checkered vans. "wow. i have never seen those clothes before." junhui says, pointing at wonwoo's outfit. wonwoo shrugged and sat on the couch. 

"wanna make a bet?" junhui asks, sitting next to him. "don't you have to leave to meet up with your boyfriend?" wonwoo asks, sounding cold. "pfft. he's not my boyfriend yet. and i'll leave soon. so, wanna make a bet?" wonwoo looks at jun. "what's the bet?" junhui smirks. "i bet you $20 that mingyu will be in your pants by the end of today." wonwoo groans. "why are you betting on that? you know it's not going to happen so why waste your money like that?" junhui just laughs. 

"bro. please...can we do this bet?" wonwoo thought it over and said, "fine. i bet he won't get in my pants EVER for $50!" junhui hesitated but held out his hand for wonwoo to shake. wonwoo grabbed junhui's hand and they both said, "deal."

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

junhui left and wonwoo had to leave soon too. he quickly fed milki and went to the kitchen to get a quick snack, he chose a sweet little kiwi. he scooped it out of its skin and cut it into thick slivers. then he drizzled honey over it and took some chopsticks and began to eat it. once he was done, it was about time for him to leave and head to mingyu's. 

the sky was still cloudy, looking like it was about to burst with raindrops. he head into his car and drove off. he passed by 'bangtan boba' and pulled over. he walked in and saw the regular employee and his friend, yoongi. "hey yoongi! i'll just have my usual." yoongi nods and walks into the kitchen area. wonwoo waited in a booth and played a game on his phone. 

soon, yoongi comes over and hands him his boba. "where are you going to dressed like that?" yoongi asks, smirking a bit. "i am going to some guys house." yoongi gasps. "i didn't know you were a prostitute!" wonwoo laughed. "hah. never." yoongi smiles and walks off, taking care of the other costumers. "oh, yoongs!" yoongi turns around. "where are the others?"

yoongi sighed and told wonwoo that the rest of the 'bangtan boba' crew were out on jeju island getting more ingredients. wonwoo looked at the time was already running late. he cursed under his breath as he ran towards his car and sped away to mingyu's house. wonwoo felt a rush of adrenaline as he got closer and closer to his destination. 

he finally reached the apartment complex building and walked in. he went up two flights of stairs, with his drink in hand, and reached apartment number 117. he knocked once and the door flew right open. there was mingyu, looking like an angel. 

mingyu smiled and welcomed wonwoo in and wonwoo soon recognized a familiar face.

"junhui?"

 ┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈ 

ⁱ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜˡⁱᶠᶠʰᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ ᵇᶜ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵗⁱʳᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵉˣᶜⁱᵗᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒⁿᵗᵒ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁴. ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ!

⁻ᵖˡᵘᵗˣ

                                     ﹁

      -1045 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤