• 26 •

The seven boys slouched down onto the sofa and some cushions since there was not enough place for everyone. Felix had then also informed Jisung about Changbin. He had never felt the need to tell anyone that his one and only stepbrother abandoned him for some reason.

"Well this is totally not awkward," Hyunjin scoffed softly, sarcasm dripping out of his mouth.

Jisung side-glared at Hyunjin as he cursed under his breath. "I think you guys should head home, it's getting late and we've got school tomorrow,"

"Sure, mom," Seungmin spoke sarcastically, a wide grin painted on his face. Both Hyunjin and Seungmin got up from the sofa, bid them all goodnight and exited Jisung's house.

Felix for that matter was staying over at Jisung's house. He had asked the blond male earlier this week if he could stay over Thursday to Friday, which he had simply answered 'yes' to.

Now the orange-haired boy was really doubting if he should stay or not, he hadn't expected Changbin's presence. After all, he couldn't predict this to happen. Yet, he doesn't want to go home because he hated being alone at home. His mother and stepfather were out of town for the next two days, plus it's said there would be a storm early this weekend. He didn't want to risk the howling of the outdoors to come by earlier than expected and scare him to death, so he was staying with Jisung for the night.

"I'm heading up," He shifted awkwardly, which Jisung nodded to with slightly squinted eyes. None of them really knew what happened between the two of them, they didn't go that into detail with their explanation. The only thing they mentioned was that they were stepbrothers, and at the looks of it, neither of them liked that fact. Felix passed by Changbin on his way to the staircase, walking up the stairs.

Jisung got up as well, let's just say it was a bit awkward. "It's nice to have met you both!" He said sincerely, bidding them all goodnight and went upstairs as well, following the Felix's steps.

Minho couldn't contain his obvious grin. He found the younger's awkward shifting quite amusing, Jisung had never been the best at socialising so this was most likely one of his most hated experiences ever. He really hated awkward silence, it made him uncomfortable. Minho, on the other hand, found quiet and awkward silences one of the best kinds there was because for some weird reason it always made him smile or laugh.

As soon as the blond boy was out of sight and upstairs, Minho softly yet a tad mockingly snorted at Changbin. "Damn, what did you do to that poor cheerful boy," Chan questioned, jokingly mocking his friend.

"His facial expression literally dropped eighty percent when you walked through the door," Minho spoke, his laughing fading away into a not so quiet silence.

Changbin sighed as he had yet regretted coming here, in one way. In the other, he also felt some relief. He didn't come here to share his life, he just came along to have a bit of fun and to finally get out of his dorm room for once. But he would have to face Felix at some point. "I don't wanna talk about it," He hinted his friends to not ask any further. Both of them understood the concept of privacy, of course, so they didn't pry. He would tell them when he wanted them to know.

~~~

All of the remaining boys were sound asleep. Two in Jisung's room and three in Minho's, but that didn't last long as someone was thirsty and headed downstairs quietly, a second person also suddenly awakening.