Chapter 23 - Angry. I pick Angry.

A/N: On a more serious note, i've been planning a load of big shiz to happen in the next couple of chapters. In my head it will probably make sense, but if you're a bit confused, dont be afraid to ask me questions :)

Becky xx

* * * * * * * * * *

"...Lizzie?..." Came the frail voice of Linda - my mother.

I couldn't form words.

Should I be angry? Sad? Happy? How am I supposed to feel right now?

On one hand - they're my parents...

On the other - they left me...

Angry. I pick angry.

"So you're not dead!?" I said trying to sound confident, but my voice cracked halfway through.

"Lizzie-" Allen - My father began, but I cut him off.

"Stop. Just stop." My tears began to blur my sight. But I wasn't going to cry. I wouldn't let myself cry.

"Your my little baby, Lizzie, please-" My mother tried again, but I cut her off as well.

"Stop!" I felt the heat in my body crackle through my vain's, filling my core with fire. "You don't get to rock up in here, then have the nerve - after a year of me thinking you're dead! - to call me your little baby. I stopped being your little baby when you left me." I was in a roll. No one, nay Nothing, could stop me now.

I let the heat expand around my body. With vain's like pure fire lighting there way up my arms I let a ball of fire form in each palm. The flames left my palms like bullets. One hit the right side of the wall my parents were near, the other hit the left side. The fire balls hitting the wall caused my parents to huddle closer together.

I looked my parents up and down in disgust. "Don't... Don't you dare call me that again." I spat.

"Linda! What's happening!?" Sophia screeched.

"These two..." I stopped to gesture at my parents. "Are my - I mean, were my parents." The word 'Parents' felt like vile in my mouth as I said it out loud.

"Oh Lizzie! You don't mean that." My mother protested.

"I don't? Well if I remember correctly - which I do - is parents usually don't disown their children." I looked around the room of faces staring right at me. "Aren't I right?" I asked no one In particular.

"Hear us out Lizzie. Please!" My dad interjected.

"No." I looked towards the exit of the room. "I'm going to bed."

Then I left. Leaving the whole room in confusion and shock.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Lizzie, let me in." Dawson called from outside my temporary room. "Lizzie, can we talk? Please."

Oh for fuck sake.

"Lizzie, i'm not going to break this door. So let me in!" Dawson whacked the door. There was a long pause, then, "Fine."

Wait... he's going away... Thank the lord.

Moments passed before I heard a different voice, Jensen's voice. He softly called my name from behind the door. "Lizzie."

Maybe talking to him wouldn't be so bad.

"Lizzie, do you want to talk? If you don't want to, I understand. I just want you to know I'm here for you."

Oh how could I not?

I jumped up from the bed and unlocked the door.

Jensen opened the door slowly and quietly before closing it softly behind him.

We starred at each other for a bit. Seeing his handsome face made me break out in to tears again. His strong arms slid round my body, pulling me closer to his body.

I sobbed quietly into his chest, as he stroked the back of my head and repeated, calmly "It's okay."

I remembered the last time I was crying in a boys embrace. The day I herd about Anthony leaving - the day of my birthday. Dawson held me close that day, he was so sweet and caring. But now... now I felt like I didn't know him at all.

I lifted my head from Jensen's chest. He smiled and stroked some of the hair on my face, behind my ear. My skin tingled and electrified under his touch. God, this boy did weird things to my heart.

His fingers lingered on my cheek before moving to hover above my lips. His thumb softly stroked my bottom lip. It was so soft I hardly felt it.

As much as I wanted to kiss him. I couldn't.

He was a human... I wasn't.

He was an amazing boy, who deserves better than me.

And what about Dawson... did I have feelings for him?

Oh god! This is so confusing!

Jensen leaned closer. His lips a mere centimetre away.

I had to stop this.

I pulled my head to the side, breaking the contact.

"Lizzie, I'm so sorry!" Jensen squealed. "Your upset and I don't want you to think I was taking advantage of that. I wouldn't dare do something like that. I just hated seeing you sad, I wanted to make you feel better. I wanted to make you happy, so I could see that gorgeous smile. But I made everything worse didn't I? Your just so beautiful and amazing. I just couldn't hold myself back. I'm so sorry."

I was stunned. Shocked even.

Was I dreaming?

Did he mean that? Did he seriously just say that?

He wanted to make me happy. He thought I had a gorgeous smile. He called me beautiful and amazing.

If only he knew what I thought of him. But I couldn't tell him. I just couldn't.

But what I could do was hug him.

I warped my arms around him tightly.

He didn't move. "Lizzie I'm so-"

"Sssshhh."

"What?"

"Sssshhhh... Just hold me." That's all I wanted. I wanted him to be close to me.

Finally his arms found there way around my body.

"Just... just..." I lost my train of thought.

"I got you." He said placing my down beside him on the bed.

I we still had our arms around each other as we lay down together. We remained that way. Falling asleep in one another's arms.

* * * * * * * * * *

So did you expect any of that? What do you think will happen next?

Well I can assure you, whatever you think, you're wrong.

Mwahahahahaha.

Vote. Comment. Share!

Becky :)-/-< xx