Chapter 15 - Give me something to burn!

I joined the others at the same table as yesterday. Anthony had a hissy fit because I was 10 minuets late. It wasn't my fault I couldn't sleep.

I had stayed up practically the whole night. After I blocked out the noises from down the hall, I was left with my thoughts: I decided that - yes I cared like holy hell - yet I wasn't going to let Dawson know I cared. I was going to play him at his own game; I was going to act like nothing happened; And I was going to make him regret last night, even if it killed me.

There was silence at the table as we ate. After We all finished Anthony finally spoke.

"Hey Daw's. How did last night go with Serena." Anthony asked Dawson, with a shitty wink at the end.

It took all my control to concentrate my thoughts on to something else. I sang softly to myself, 'Kittens, I love kittens, kittens are cute...' Well that wasn't working.

"Well Ant, a decent guy doesn't kiss and tell. But I'll tell you this, that girl is flexible-"

"Eww shut the fuck up, you dirty little ape. She is my friend!" Aerial squeaked.

Brownie points for Aerial.

"Haha. I bet you had that girl going all night lon-"

Aerial slapped Antony's arm. "don't you start."

"Sorry babe. But I am a lad y'know." Anthony joked as he gestured to his lower rejoins.

"Oh, I know." Aerial teased as she bit down in her lower lip.

Gag. Gag. Gag. I needed to leave.

Although the though of Aerial and Anthony made we want to scratch my eyes out, I could tell she made him happy. That made me happy. He never really had a proper girlfriend before... so this was good for him. She was good for him.

* * * * * * * * * *

We chilled for a bit, only talking about the quest. It was about 9am when, We finally said our goodbyes to the locals and gathered our things. I went to my room to get my toothbrush I had left. When I returned, a small crowd had gathered.

A dark hair boy had caught Anthony's attention. They were in deep conversation when I strolled over.

"Sorry to interrupt Ant, but have you seen-" I stopped mid sentence, as i had just came face to face with the dark haired boy.

Holy shit, he was mighty fine.

By far the most gorgeous boy I had ever laid my eyes on.

OH, how I wanted him to whisk me away.

His hair was a dark brown, on the verge of black. It sat at a nice length above his dark, thick eyebrows. His hair was straight, yet it wasn't flat. His eyes were so weird, I'd never seen anything so pretty. His eyes were a wonderful green. Although Dawson's eyes were pretty, they were nothing on this guy eyes. His skin tone was normal, not to tanned not to pale. Mr Green eyes was perfect!

He was wearing a white three quarter length vest top, with a karki body warmer on top. His jeans were a dark shade of blue, with a couple of rips in the legs. He had his arms crossed over his chest, causing his arm muscles to bulge.

"...Seen...? Lizzie?" Anthony asked.

"What?"

"You said 'have you seen...' then you just stopped mid sentence."

"Erm... it doesn't matter."

"Well ok then, you crazy little weirdo." He said as he ruffled my hair. "Let me introduce you to our new group member!"