||EIGHT||

It, quite frankly, was complete utter chaos.

Okay-let's start at the beginning, when the Galley door suddenly bust open.

In ran two men. Both relatively small and short, with some muscle, but not to the point where it stood out. They were wearing the standard white broiler suit, although their's seemed a bit less baggy, but other than that, nothing was normal about them. When they slammed open the door, it was as if a storm had entered.

They seemed to be twins. Don't get me wrong--they really didn't look much alike. One of them had short neon red hair, that in all honesty, was utterly offending. Seriously, that hair practically screamed danger, it was the same offending bright red that a 'CAUTION' or 'WARNING' sign  would use. Honestly Roxi wouldn't be surprised if someone mistook his hair for a fire alarm. 

Other than that preposterous neon hair, he had tan-ish skin an dull blue eyes. Did Roxi ever mention that his red hair did NOT match with the blue eyes? Because they REALLY didn't match well.

The other man wasn't much better, in fact, he may actually be worse. He had neck length hair, and pale skin...Fine. But everything else screamed 'OH GOD GET IT AWAY' Positively atrocious bright bubblegum pink hair. Accompanied by equally as preposterous yellow eyes...He looked like a walking set of highlighters. 

Although they looked different, the two men undoubtedly shared some things in common. A small stature. The mischievous grin. The devious eyes. The lust to be as annoying as humanly possible. 

Honestly, Roxi thought it was quite a shame, because other than the revolting color combinations, the two didn't even look half bad. 

"TRO, IRI, GET BACK HEREEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

As the two men, Tro and Iri, practically dived behind the 'safety' (Not really safe if you asked Roxi) of their captain, a whole crowd of obviously pissed pirates flooded into the galley.

They were shouting bloody murder, they seemed as if they had only left bed a few minutes ago, many of them were only half dressed with bedraggled hair and red eyes. Roxi noticed that their skin looked slightly red, maybe inflamed?

Roxi heard Mello let out an audible groan at the introduction of the twin-like men.

Roxi could definitely agree that the men twin-like men looked positively revolting, but still--could they really get much worse?

The pirates obviously wanted to chase after the men, but they hesitated to approach. Roxi figured it was because Law was there.

"Captain! Please hand them over!" They cremates wailed.

Law sighed, pushing Roxi off him, finally seeming to come awake. Roxi was disappointed. Leaning on Law had been comfy...he was warm and carried a nice scent. She frowned.

He turned to the men, a kind of dangerous look in his eyes. "Tro-ya, Iri-ya, explain." Law's voice 

The men shivered. "It was j-just a harmless joke!" The pink haired stuttered.

The red haired viciously nodded in agreement. "Yeah! Just a joke!"

Law impatiently tapped his foot. "I don't like repeating myself." His cold grey eyes resembled a stormy sky. "Now I'll ask once more, what happened?" There was an obvious threat to his voice.

The men gulped. After a bunch of obvious glaring and shoving each other, the red haired seemed to have lost some kind of argument. "Well, uhh..." He nervously fiddled with his clothes, obviously intimidated by Law's glare. "Last night Tro-" 

"Only Tro?" Law questioned, already knowing the answer.

Roxi shivered, she couldn't help but be reminded of lambs going to slaughter, or pirates entering the lab. This was a set trap.