Chapter 4

Today was the day- the day that Porsche would begin her job as Ian Somerhalder's official personal assistant.

The problem was, Porsche didn't feel very professional.

It was a Saturday, usually her laziest day. She'd be dressing up to put on jeans any other Saturday.

But today was different- today Porsche needed to look calm and collected, sexy and sophisticated, in control and intelligent.

Porsche sat down on her bed with a sigh.

How was she ever to look like that when it was the exact opposite of what she felt, especially around Ian?

Porsche felt silly. She wasn't some stupid schoolgirl whose sweetheart had passed her a note.

But it was hard for her to think of anything but the way he smiled at her and the intense blue of his eyes, intense like a mastermind or a man that ruled the world.

Or half of it, anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Porsche pulled up to her assigned parking spot, conscious of her car clock. She had exactly ten minutes to get to the top floor since that was where Ian worked, and then four minutes to use the bathroom before she got started on doing..whatever it is Ian Somerhalder's P.A. did.

This was going to be a long day.