baby daddy ch.23

Ch.22

Austin's POV

I couldn't help flipping open my phone and looking at the screensaver of Savannah and Jamie. Savannah's little face glowing as she giggled. I smiled and looked back up to follow what the lesson was about. I thought about the nice porch we'd have on a house that I would build for us. The green grass shining in the sun as we chased Savannah around our yard, maybe even push her on a playset I would build. There would be a hallway over one room open to the first floor with lillys entwined with the bars. A nursery filled with pink, a lot of pink. We will be happy and we will be together.

Then I couldn't help focus on Jamie. Something was wrong, she seemed like she was in a "don't stop me" mood, which is never good because whatever she's planning I don't know if I can make it to her in time to stop her. I tapped my pencil on my desk for the rest of the period and bolted out of the room as fast as I could. I turned corners with my shoes squeaking and rubbing against the tile as I raced forward. I didn't know where she was and it ate at me inside so much I think I felt a hole.

I turned my head in every direction, looking at the courtyard, the library and the halls, but she wasn't anywhere. I stood still, not sure what to do next. I ran a hand through my hair and felt the sweat that showed how nervous I was. I loved her too much to scare me like this. I had to find her.

Jamie's POV

I skipped first period and searched for Kendra. I had overheard the police telling her to meet them during first period to talk. She should have been done by now, all I had to do was find her before she went back to class. I turned a corner quietly and saw her walking this way. I walked forward and she saw me coming. She tried to turn the other way, but I was already at her side.

"Kendra, come outside with me." I asked.

"No, why the hell should I?" She turned towards me.

"It's important, just come outside with me, on the side of the school. It's just to talk." I tried to tell her. I saw her body fall in defeat and she let me bring her to the grass outside of the school.

"Kendra, I need to know the truth. Was it you who left the body outside of my house?" I asked.

"No." She said angrily.

"Please Kendra, I need to know if someone's after my baby. I won't tell if it was you."

"It wasn't me! I'm done, just leave me alone!" She said pushing away from me. She was walking away when she turned around.

"I'd be careful though, from what I heard it does sound like someones after your baby. Maybe you should consider getting rid of the thing, its only a reminder of a night gone wrong." She smiled and started walking away again. I pulled her arm around and slapped her across the face.

"Don't ever talk about her again like that, bitch." I spat. She became angry and pushed me onto the ground. She kicked my side and it didn't hurt enough to stop me. I grabbed her leg and pulled her down beside me. I got on top of her and punched her. She grabbed my hair and pulled. I kneed her side. She put her hand of my face and scratched down my cheek. I growled and hit her again.

I don't remember what happened next because all I felt was a searring pain in my side and I fell to the ground in pain. I felt it and it felt wet. The last thing I saw was Kendra sit up wide eyed. I closed my eyes and was surrounded by darkness.

Stalker's POV

I watched from the trees. She was an angry girl, I could put that to work. I watched with satisfaction as she pulled the other girl to the ground and got on top of her. That girl was mading marks on her, not good, I needed her to be perfect like the girl she is. That blonde hair was so beautiful, I couldn't wait to run my hands through it. Her body was fit, the way she curved and pulled as she fought. I made my move and the other girl was so preoccupied I don't think she noticed I had been there. I watched that sweet face turn in pain, another thing I liked. I watched her feel the mark I had made. It would be the first of many. I had been close to her before, but this gave me more pleasure than that had. Then I was reminded of the flaw she had while standing again amongst the trees, him. The boy she thought she had loved, but the baby was mine. Once he was dead I would make that official.

I had plans for her and her baby.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N: Someone else is after her, maybe it's someone whos already in their lives or maybe its someone entirely different who I'm just waiting to introduce at the right time.

VAMPIRE DIARIES...... Damon and Elena are getting on good terms again!! I love my Delena. I can't believe we have to wait until NEXT Thursday until we can see Masquerade!! Follow Ian, Nina and the crew on Twitter like I do!! They have good insight.

SUPERNATURAL...... HOLY ABS!! Did anyone see Sammy? I love my Dean and Sam as well.

Glee..... It was good, but not the best. I can't wait to see Sam and Quinn hit it off with their duet tonight!!

COMMENT

&

VOTE!!