baby daddy ch.18

Ch.18

Jamie's POV

I got out of class and looked for Austin. I stumbled and dropped a book, even though no one I knew of saw I still felt my face gain a pinkish hue. I leaned over to pick it up and when I came back up I heard hushed tones coming from around the corner. I got up and walked quietly to the corner. I peered around it to see two people talking near the information board. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but then I realized who they were. Kendra and Seth. Why would Seth be talking to Kendra? Last I checked he hated her.

I moved back and headed to my next class. Was this worth worrying over? I really didn't know. After my classes lunch came. I went out to the courtyard and sat on one of the tables. I knew Austin would find me, but the problem I had was when Kendra started walking towards me. I stiffened and straightened my back.

"Hey bitch." She said casually as she sat next to me. I turned towards her making sure I could see both of her hands.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked not taking time to be nice.

"Nothing, but Austin." She said with a smirk. Only hers was a dark and dangerous various of her evil smile.

"We have a daughter and were in love, something he never was with you." I said. She seemed to be thinking. I didn't even know that was possible for her.

"How adorable, what's her name?" I didn't know what she was up to, but no one messes around with my daughter.

"Like hell I'd tell you." I said through gritted teeth.

"I think that people would be very, ecstatic, to find out that the little slut here," She played with one of my curls and I slapped her hand away, "had a baby with our favorite hot guy, Austin. Don't you think?"

"I don't care who you tell. It doesn't matter. We want people to know and by the way, whore, he was my first and only. Unlike you, I know that baby isn't Austin's. I know who's it is too and if that was your idea of a threat to my daughter and us then you better watch out because the whole school will know your secret before you could even blink." I was close in her face now and she even looked a little worried.

"Bite that bitch." I said to her before grabbing my stuff and going over to Austin before he could come over and start worrying over Kendra.

"What was that?" He asked as I walked out of the cafeteria.

"Nothing." I said as I walked away from him. Completely, nothing.

Kendra's POV

I knew she meant what she said. That She didn't care who knew, but she should of at least known that to me that was an invitation and I knew exactly who to tell first. If she knew so much about my pregnancy then why would she care, if it wasn't Austin's shouldn't she be thanking me. Though she did know that the father wasn't important, although Austin did play a good part in the father. She knew I wanted him, I made it clear, but he's a player and always will be a player. I don't think having a little girl changed him. I saw who I was looking for and a smile lit up my face. I walked over to him.

"Hello Justin." I said.

"Uh, hi." He looked like he didn't want to be here. That's alright, this would be quick.

"So, I've seen you staring at Jamie." I raised an eyebrow.

"So? She's a friend." He seemed to grow more confident.

"For a friend, she sure has been hiding a lot from you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she's dating Austin."

"I know that."

"Austin isn't only her boyfriend."

"What, he's her fiance too." He joked.

"No, he's the father of her baby." He stopped cold.

"She would've told me." He said trying to convince himself I was lying I'm sure.

"You like her, you really like her. Something like this shouldn't stop you, Austin's a player, he will be breaking her heart sooner than you think and she's going to need someone there for her. So what do you say? Be there for your girl or step back and let her heart get broken."

"I'm gonna need some time. I won't be talking to her for a while. So whatever the hell he does to her, it doesn't matter. I like her, sure, but what makes you think that it will be soon. He's the father of her baby, that does something to someone."

"I know. Have patience. Patience and then you'll get what you want." I said before walking away grinning. Everything will work in my favor, I was sure of it.

''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N: There's more to Kendra's plan than meets the eye.......

Why was Seth talking to Kendra? Should Jamie be worried? How long has Kendra been planning this? What is her plan? Sorry this chapter is a little boring.

I'm thinking about starting another story. I want to be able to update a lot, but this story is going to trouble be until it's down and posted. I'm not even sure if it's a good idea. This is the first that anyone is hearing about it.

Summary:

Casey went with her best friend, Peyce to a Jonas brothers concert, it had taken a LOT of begging. They go back stage and sit in the doorway of their dressing room talking with them. She texts and uh huh's and even communicates with them, but with a tone that screams unimpressed. She has something only her friends know the details about, boy trouble. Not just any boy trouble, celebrity boy trouble. Living in California doesn't help at ALL.

She spent last summer in a cabin with Zac Efron on the beach. She turned down Justin Bieber and when Robert Pattinson said hi to her, she 'Eewwed!' and ran! Seriously who would blame her, he's gross. Her boy trouble is catching up with her because now, here's TWO Jonas brothers who find her also very attractive and interesting. Just because she has boy trouble doesn't mean she doesn't want a boyfriend, it just means that celebrities are hard to handle and there's a guy at school who ALSO has an eye on her. 'Help!' isn't even in her vocabulary, so what is a girl to do?

What do you think? Good and bad, please. I need both, though I don't want to stray from the storyline and I do want to try to write it, but I'm still doubting.

COMMENT

&

VOTE!