I love my baby, but the BABY DADDY doesn't know he's a DAD!

I love my baby, but the BABY DADDY doesn't know he's a DAD! WILL HE EVER KNOW he has a baby?

Chapter 1

Jamie's POV

It's been three weeks since we were together. Austin doesn't know. I looked at the stick in front of me that I held in my hand. I sat on the toilet sweating. I didn't want to have to tell him. He was a bad boy, but he cared about me. Or so I thought. Until I saw him last week with the school's biggest slut Kendra. I went into the locker room to say hi before class. I knew he was usually the last out and his guy friends loved me so I was welcome to hang out with them and be in the strangest places with them.

I was about to turn the corner of a set of lockers to where his was when I heard a giggle. It was steamy in here, so it was hard to see at first. I turned my head around the lockers and saw him sitting on the bench with her on his lap. He held her ass as she moved down on him. She had her bra on, and he and his clothes on, but you could hear them and see their movements. Her shorts were half off and his were on, but obviously not in the front. Tears welled up in my eyes and I went out of the locker room. When I got out I burst into tears and went into the girls room with my best friend Sydney. She comforted me, but I made her swear not to tell anyone what I saw.

The next day was Friday and I told my mom I was sick. I didn't go to school that day and the next week was vacation. It was Sunday and tomorrow I went back to school. I couldn't face him. Our relationship was complicated. People thought of us as a couple, but I wasn't sure because I'd never heard him say girlfriend. I was angry with him, but after what I just found out I was scared.

I went to the mirror in my room and lifted my shirt. I saw nothing, what was I expecting? To all of a sudden see a giant tummy. I sighed and fell back on my bed. My straight blonde hair fanned around me. My blue eyes clouded with tears. I thought of him then. His abs and muscles, his deep hazel eyes, his brown hair that gets in his eyes when he's playing basketball. The way he held me. The tears flowed freely and I leaned to my side with my head on the pillow. He wasn't ever going to love me, he wasn't right for this position we were in. Why couldn't I have a caring guy who would be here now promising to be by my side through it all. Oh right, because I'm in love with him. All I had was a sexy guy who couldn't keep away from other girls.

I laid down in my light blue silk pajama pants and bright blue tank top. Tomorrow I was back in school, what do I do. This week I hadn't spoken to him, I shut off my phone so I don't if he called. I only hung out with Sydney Dawn, her boyfriend Eric Danson, and my other best friend Danny Louston. Danny was pretty handsome, his blonde hair was short, but definitely what some of the girls at school liked. They glare at me when they see us laughing together, but were just friends so I ignore it.

He had muscles from basketball and a cute smile. I thought of Austin's smile, it was show stopping. I can't think of Austin, he broke my heart. I got up angrily, wiping the tears away. I smiles to myself as I picked out tomorrows outfit. I still didn't know what to do about the baby, but I knew what I was going to do about moving on.

The next morning

I straightened my hair, looking at the black mascara and black eyeliner above and below my eyes. I applied pale pink shiny lip gloss and looked in the mirror. I hoped this worked. Or else I was going to have to try something else, but I hadn't thought that far.

I walked outside with my book bag waiting for Danny to pick me up in his car. Sydney was riding with Eric lately so it was just me and Danny. He pulled up and leaned over to talk and he stopped. His mouth wide open, starring.

"You better shut your mouth before you catch a fly." I said with a grin as I slid into the passenger seat. He shut it quickly.

"You look good." He said clearing his throat.

"I know." I said back with a smile. I looked down at my black dress. It was tight around the waist and chest and then flowed out. It had a corset back so my whole back was exposed through the slits. The straps were thin black ones. The dress stopped right after my ass. My black strapped heels added much to the out. The tightness and shortness left little to the imagination. I was smiling on the way to school. I got out in front of the school, Danny got out on the other side. I felt a lot of stares. I was a little uncomfortable, but after being with Austin I was used to it. I had my army bag on my right arm, it had a purse like quality, but it held all of my books perfectly.

I walked through the halls and people stopped and starred. I looked through my bag aimlessly so I didn't seem like a showoff. It's not my fault I chose today to show more of my beauty. I went towards my locker to see Eric and Sydney talking by it. Her auburn hair facing me, his dark hair was short like Danny's. Eric looked up quickly and stopped when he saw me. His mouth took to the same form as Danny's this morning. I laughed and rolled my eyes as Sydney turned and looked at me. I heard her mouth 'wow.' I got to my locker and told them to stop starring. After getting my stuff I took Sydney away to talk before the bell rang. Danny went over and talked to Eric.

"Oh woah! Jamie look at you. You look great, sexy is the word." She smiled. I laughed with her.

"Sydney, I'm going to tell you something that you can't tell anyone. Ever. I swear Syd, this is important." I told her. I looked around.

"I swear." She said seriously.

"I'm pregnant." I told her. I braced myself.

"Oh my god! I swear I won't tell anyone. I'm gonna be an aunt!" She whispered excitedly. I smiled at her. I could trust her with this, but she was the only one to know. "Have you told your parents yet? Have you told Austin?"

"No I haven't told my parents yet. And why do you assume it's Austin's?"

"Come on. I've known you forever." I nodded.

"Syd, besides my parents only you will know. This is important."

"You aren't gonna tell Austin?"

"No. At least not yet. Syd, I'm thinking of going away. My aunt lives in Miami and I'm going to ask my parents tonight if I can go there for the duration of the pregnancy. They might not want me here anyway, I don't know. They might not want me to keep it. I don't know what I'm going to do about that either. I will come back sometime after it's born, with or without it I'm coming back." I held her face during the last part, tears came silently from her.

"Your leaving?" She whispered to me as she hugged me.

"Yes. I am." I told her. Whether my parents yell or not I have to go. I was going to call Aunt Rebecca during free period right before lunch. I held her crying a bit too. We wiped our eyes as we walked back to Danny and Eric. I looked up at Austin standing there talking to them.