baby daddy ch.17

Ch.17

Austin's POV

I kissed Jamie goodbye and watched as she walked over to Danny and Sydney. I turned around and was met by the guys, Seth, Sean, and Kyle. We had a lot of other friends, but we were close.

"Hey guys." I greeted with a smile. I wanted to be with Jamie, but I still loved hanging out with my bro's.

"Dude, that Jamie is hot! Did you see the way she punched out Kendra!" Kyle said giving me a slap on the back. I hid the jealousy I felt. I had been hearing all over the school since she got back that nearly every guy was stalking on her like their prey. I knew that Jamie and I were in love. I smirked. She was pretty hot.

"Dude." Seth said.

"What?" Kyle asked. He was smiling so I guess he knew what was coming.

"You just called his girlfriend hot."

"So, yours is hot too. Mmmm Lana." He joked. He and Seth were on the grass wrestling playfully for the next couple minutes. Though it was amusing to watch we had to get to class. They stood back up and wiped themselves off before we all walked through the doors of the school.

"Sean, you've been quiet. What's up?" I asked. He looked up.

"Nothing, just having to live with these two losers everyday." He said with a small smile and a laugh. It seemed alright so I left it at that.

"Now that your not with Kendra she is going to one lonely bitch." Seth laughed.

"Yah, who would wanna hook up with her." Kyle laughed with him. I saw Sean grow pale and he looked the other way. I was going to ask what was wrong with him when Seth opened the door for us and we walked in and I saw Jamie talking to a guy leaning up against the lockers.

"Hey Seth, who is that?" I asked, pointing at the guy.

"Uh, that's Justin, you know, the new guy. I think he used to live in Miami or something." He explained. I was already suspicious of him.

"Who would want to move from Miami to here?" Kyle asked. We all split up and I walked over to my locker before going over to Jamie. I trusted her, but not him.

Jamie's POV

I had stopped at my locker to put away some books before I went to class. I jammed my thumb under some of my books.

"Fudge!" I hissed and hopped around. I heard a snicker and looked up to see Justin leaning against the locker next to mine. He was smirking and even though it wasn't even close to how I felt when Austin smirked, it still had an effect on me. I smiled. I realized I was still hopping around and stopped. I don't know why I was hopping because I hurt my thumb, but it felt better now.

"Why didn't you call?" He asked still smirking.

"Busy." I said closing my locker.

"That's alright. I think all of us are, but none of really want to show it because so many people say high school is easy. Trust me, it's not." It was sweet, in a smart experienced type of way.

"The homework is, uh, heavy." I couldn't think of anything else to say. I leaned against the locker as we talked.

"Do you want to hang out sometime?" He asked, his hair getting in his eye. I blushed, but I don't know why.

"Um, sure. You could be the guy friend I never had." I said knowing Danny was walking by.

"Heard that!" He said as he kept walking. I laughed and Justin chuckled.

"I have to get to class." I said to him before turning around. He came by my side.

"I'll help you with that." He took my bag and threw it over his right shoulder. His hand grabbed mine.

"I have a boyfriend." I said before stepping away. An expression I couldn't read crossed Justin's face.

"That's alright." He said smirking again. We continued to walk down the hall, our hands not touching. I turned around and saw Austin standing next to my locker, looking a little hurt and angry. "Love you." I mouthed back at him. He smiled and mouthed "you too" before walking towards his class.

I sighed. Austin was the father of my baby and the one I love and he was still jealous of other guys. I was actually rather flattered before I wondered if there was anything he should be jealous of. I looked over at Justin. He smiled back at me, almost reassuringly. It seemed like he liked me way more than a friend.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N: More hints! I realized that I did make it so that it seemed Justin disappeared, but here he is! I don't think Austin is going to be very supportive of their friendship..... You?

What is up with Kendra? Is she really pregnant? What about Sean? And what are Justin's true feelings for Jamie? Is he just over lovable or does he really LOVE her?

Suggest things for characters, places, scenes, anything. I'm all ears :D

Answer what you think the answers are in comments too! Be talkative, blah blah blah all over the place! Lol

COMMENT

&

VOTE!