Chapter 6

Sorry for the late upload!! i know this chapter is REALLY short and its really just a filler chapter, but i felt bad cuz i haden't updated in forever!! but i hope you still enjoy it :)

I couldn't stop him. I don't want this, its just making it so much harder to stop loving him. He just.. tackled me. 

'Harry... please stop crying' i begged. The feel of his lips pressing small loving kisses on my neck and his weight in my arms was not helping me stop helping me. In fact it was nearly sending me over the edge. All i wanted to do was grab his face and kiss him all over.. to lay with him and... 

LIAM SNAP OUT OF IT!!! You CANT be in love with ANYONE!! 

'Harry please.. i called you in to thank you for helping me but this doesn't change anything. This isn't going to work out. I can see that you like me but i just don't like you like that. I'm sorry' i said, holding back the sobs that were forming in my eyes. The look in his eyes alone nearly broke me but i built my walls up and allowed no emotion to pass. I can imagine my face had about as much emotion as a brick wall. Which i guess is what i was aiming for. 

'Ohh.. Okay Liam. Ermm well then i guess umm you're umm welcome' He said looking anywhere but at me. Then he walked out. Without even a backwards glance. Ouch. That cut deep... Liam shut up. This is what you want. This is what...

'What they HELL have you done?!?!?!?!?!' Louis snapped me out of my thoughts, bursting into my room absolutely livid. 

'What are you going on about Lou' i said innocently. I honestly had no clue what he was talking about.

'Harry just bolted out of the hospital balling his eyes out and i think i have a pretty good idea why!!' he spat. I had never seen Louis that angry before, and honestly he was scaring the shit out of me!

'Louis, I can't do it!! I thought you would understand that?' i said my voice barely a whisper. 

'I do understand Liam.. But i also understand that Harry is in love with you and he wouldn't do anything to hurt you Liam. HE LOVES YOU!! God Liam, think about it!! You love him right?' he questioned, obviously not a rhetorical question. I shook my head slightly because any movements made my head spin. 

'Right, can you EVER in your wildest dreams, imagine yourself hurting Harry intentionally?' he said. I tried but the thought made me feel sick to the stomach and i immediately violently shook my head. Bad idea. Luckily the nurse left a vomit tray next to my bed. Louis must have seen my change of colour because he shot up and grabbed the tray, holding it under my chin. When i finished heaving my guts up, i turned to look at him. 

'Liam, if you cant imagine intentionally hurting him, he's not gonna intentionally hurt you' he whispered rubbing circles in my back and handing me a piece of gum to get the taste out of my mouth. 

'Im scared Lou' i whispered cuddling into his side. 

'Yeah i know Liam, but you cant fly unless you let yourself fall' he said. 

'Quoting Justin Bieber are we?' i said in a joking tone. 

'HAY! His new songs are good!!' he defended. I have to admit, Believe was SOOO much better than his other albums. 

'No but seriously Liam, its true' he said. I seriously don't think iv ever seen him so serious!!! He's turning into Zayn.. all deep and meaningful... SHIT!!! THEY BOYS!!

'Errmm Lou, what did you tell Niall and Zayn?' i said nervously. 

'Honestly, i never even thought of them! Do you want me to tell them?' he asked still rubbing circles on my back.

'Erm, not right now. I'll tell them a bit later' i said putting my head in my hands. At that point a nurse, who if i was straight i would find rather attractive, popped her head in the door

'Boys, its 5 O'Clock. Visiting hours are over' she said and walked away down the hall.

'Ill be back tomorrow' Lou said patting my back, before he walked out the door, leaving me to my own thoughts. 

______________________________________________________________________________

2 DAYS LATER

'Good morning Mister Payne' Said the nurse that came into the room on this first day as she came in and opened my blinds for me. WHY CANT SHE LET ME SLEEP!!!! I groaned and pulled the blankets over my head to block the sunlight out. Aghh that's better. I slowly started to go back to sleep when the nurse pulled the blankets off me. I started swiping at her hands without opening my eyes causing her to giggle. I opened one eye and rose one of my eye brows at her. This only made her giggle even more. 

'How can you be so happy in the morning?' i said as i sat up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. 

'Iv been awake since 3 O'Clock this morning. Iv already been awake for..' She looked at her watch before continuing 'four and a half hours already' She said before flashing me a grin. 'Now up before i drag your ass out of bed' she said before skipping out of the room. 

'You're a very violent nurse!!' i called after her before slipping out of bed into the bathroom the get changed. You never know who could walk in on you in here. I slipped on some sweat pants and a t-shirt and sat on my bed pulling out my phone. I had a missed cal and 3 new messages from Lou. I clicked on the messages.

From Lou <3 ; Pack your stuff, they're releasing you today

From Lou <3 ; LEEEYAAAAMM its like 6 O'Clock... Y U No Awake?????

From Lou <3 ; LILI!!!!! WAAAAAKKKKEEEE UUUUPPPP!!!! 

OMG. My best friend is a retard. But thats why i love him i guess. I quickly typed out a reply before throwing my phone on my bed and leaning back on my pillow. 

To Lou <3 ; Ohkay Lou, I'm awake. NOW GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE AND GET ME SOME NANDO'S 

It was a matter of seconds before an extremely hyper Louis jumped through my door. 

'YOUR LIVES JUST GOT BETTER. THE TOMMO IS IN THE BUILDING' He shouted, waving his arms around his head, causing me to burst into fits of laughter. 

'Come on Lou. Sign me out so i can go HOOOMMEE!!' i said bouncing up and down on my bed. Yeah I'm cute. 

'All ready done... And i'v moved all the rest of your stuff from your mums house. To be honest i don't think she really cared that you were moving out' he said thoughtfully. 

'Are you serious?' i said my voice full of disbelief. 

'Yeah deadly serious. You are officially moved in. I don't think she even noticed you were gone' he said the thought full expression returning. 

'I dont care anymore, just lets get out of here' i said jumping out of the uncomfortable bed and throwing all my clothes into my bag. 

sooooooo... how was it?? I'd like to know how many people are actually reading these authors notes so if you do read this include the word 'melon' in a comment... i like the word melon.. Mmeelloonn hehehe XD And im gonna start dedicating chapters to people too :) This chapter is dedicated to Harryslovergirl cuz her comments always MAKE my day :) thanks beautiful!!! do have a chappie dedicated to you just be the first to comment unless you've already had a dedication.. i still need feedback :) VOTE, COMMENT, FAN (i fan back!!) Thanks my lovelies :D <3