Epilogue

“Amelia Grace Styles-Payne!! I don’t care if you’re 5 or 15 you will eat dinner with the family not in your bedroom!!” I yelled up the stairs and heard a disapproving groan and a door open in reply. I smiled smugly knowing I had finally gotten through to her. I looked over at the dinner table to see out other 3 children settling themselves in their chairs. Benjamin John who was 11 and the twins, Isabella Jade and Chase Owen, who were both 5. My eyes flicked over to the kitchen to see Harry finishing off dinner for the family. I heard clomping down the stairs and saw my daughter finally emerge from her bedroom, mobile phone still glued to her hand. 

“Amelia, put your phone in the basket please. You know the rules” Harry said as he started bringing plates over to the table. She huffed but walked to the living room to put her phone into the basket. Typical teenage girl. She plopped down in her seat and we finally began to eat dinner. 

“So how was everyone’s day today?” I asked trying to make conversation. 

“OHH ME!! My teacher told me today that we’re putting on a play soon!!” Issy piped up. “Are you and Daddy Harry going to come?” She asked

“Of course we’ll come sweetie. Why wouldn’t we come?” I said. 

“Chase, are you going to be in that play to?” Harry asked. He nodded shyly and went back to his dinner. He was always a quiet boy, even when he was a baby. He just preferred to observe rather than make an input. He was a wallflower.

“Whens Uncle Lou, Uncle Ni, Uncle Zayn and Uncle Josh coming over again?” Ben asked. I smiled and replied. 

“I think they’re coming over tonight. Harry? Or am I just imagining things?” I asked Harry and he nodded his head, mouth full of food, indicating that they were coming over tonight. 

“YAAAY!” came the reply from all 4 of our children, even Amelia who had a huge smile on her face. 

We all finished our dinner and I washed the dishes while Harry bathed the twins. Just as Harry walked back into the lounge room with the twins bathed and Issy with her hair in 2 little braids, a knock sounded on the door. I quickly grabbed a towel and hurried to the door, wiping my hands as I went. I yanked the door open to see Josh and Zayn with they’re 10 year old girl Sophia Jade. 

“Heyy guys! How’s things?” I asked bringing both parents in for a hug.

“Pretty good. Nothing interesting happened while we were in Australia did it?” Josh said while picking up his daughter who was still a bit shy. They adopted her about 2 years ago and they just came back from holidaying in Australia for 6 months so there hasn’t been much time to get her comfortable with us. 

“Nothing exciting happened other than Cher telling us that she is engaged to that Mitch dude and Cin finally said yes to Ben and they’ve been dating for about 4 months but I was talking to Ben and he said he’s thinking about popping the question on their 6 month anniversary” I said smiling. “And how are you sweetie?” I asked addressing Sophia. She shyly nodded her head in confirmation that she was ‘good’ before pressing her face firmly into Josh’s neck. I chuckled quietly before gesturing for them to follow me to the lounge room. We walked in to see Harry putting Chase’s favourite movie of for him, Toy Story 3. I chuckled at Chase while he jumped up and down in his seat, anxious for the movie to start. We all settled down for the movie and almost immediately door was nearly knocked down by a pounding fist. Harry and I looked at each other before he got up to answer the door. Our hands brushed slightly on his way, a kind of reassurance. I let out a sigh of relief when he answered and Niall and Louis bounded in the door. 

“I have arrived. Your lives just got better” Louis called out and his 16 year old son, Logan, shook his head and walked into the lounge room with his headphones in and texting like a mad man. Louis frowned slightly but his frown soon disintegrated when Niall came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. 

“Hey, where’s Amelia? I have to ask her something” Logan asked, blushing red as he did and I smirked slightly knowing just what he was going to ask. 

“She’s in her bedroom mate. Keep the door open” I replied and Logan blushed even redder. Harry frowned at the thought of his little girl growing up. 

“Aww come on Harry, as if we haven’t seen that-“I said gesturing towards Amelia’s room “-coming since they first met” I said wrapping my arms around him and pressed my lips to his in a lingering kiss. 

“EWWW!!!” The children chorused and we all chuckled in understanding. About half an hour later Amelia and Logan came back down the stairs, lips swollen and faces red with their fingers intertwined. 

“Congratulations you two. Be safe” Harry joked, obviously a lot happier with the pairing since he realised we had seen it coming. 

‘Dad! Oh my god I can’t believe you” Amelia whined, pressing her face into Logan’s neck and Logan pressed a kiss to the top of her head earning him a chorus of ‘Awe’s and a blushing Amelia. I looked around the room and watched Louis and Niall entangled together chatting and giggling with each other and looking at each other with love in their eyes. Josh and Zayn snuggled together, Sophia in between them watching the movie. All the children, including Amelia and Logan, snuggled up with blankets and pillows watching the movie. ‘I don’t think I could have wished for a better life’ I thought as I snuggled down further into Harry’s arms. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Omg i actually cant believe its all over. Wow. I think im actually going to cry.. I just want to say thank you to each and every single one of my readers. To every one that voted and commented on all my chapters. I love you guys so much. Its been such a long... rollercoaster i guess you could say. I just cant believe that even through all my late uploads and crappy chapters you all stuck by me. Thank you so much, all of you. 

Im going to start writing another fan fiction soon, probably a Ziam.. but im going to write it all and have an update squedule so that probably wont be up for a very long time haha.. 

I love you all, thanks for all the support, feel free to message me for anything you need whether its advice or just a friend to talk to, im here for all my fans

~Keisha <3 xx