Chapter 4

OMG the food was amazing..Turns out Harry can cook surprisingly well.. Like OMG i dont think iv ever tasted anything as good as that. And the company was better. I never really knew Harry that well before today but we've been sitting here for HOURS talking about anything and everything, half the time just random crap. By far the best day ever!!! Now we're sitting together in a comfortable silence watching the waves and the sunrise. All of a sudden Harry surprised me by jumping up and extending his hand out to help me out.

'Aww. Do we have to go now? cant be wait till the sun goes down?' i whined pouting at me.

'First of all, that was the most adorable thing EVER!!! Second of all, yes we can wait till the sun goes down but i want to do something first' he said seizing my hand and pulling me to my feet.

'Harry, what are you doing?' i said, my breath hitching in my throat as he wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

'Dancing with you' He whispered against my neck. His breath sent shivers down my spine and i had to supress a moan, causing him to chuckle. It may sound cheesy but this was honestly the most amazing moment of my life. Harry used 2 of his fingers to lift my face up towards his. We both subconsciously leaned in and before i knew it our lips crashed together and began moving together in syncronisation. As cheesy as it may sound, i felt sparks fly when our lips touched and before long i felt his tongue running along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I granted it without a thought and soon our tongues were dancing together in eachothers mouths. My hand reached up to tangle in his unruly curls and his arms wrapped tighter around my waist trying to pull me as close as possible. Each time our tongues made contact i had to supress a moan and before long i couldnt control it any longer and let out a very loud moan against his mouth, causing him smile against my lips. After a while the need for air became too much to bear and i had to pull away and rest my forhead against his, panting for breath.

'Wow' Is all he said, and he didnt need to say any more. There was no other words to describe that kiss it was beautiful, passionate, sweet and showed every emotion i had locked inside my heart.

'Come on its dark and mum was expecting me home an hour ago' he said still slightly breathless but he made no move to unwrap his arms from my waist and i made no move to untangle my hands from his curls. I leaned up to press my lips agaisnt his before ducking down to start tidying up the mess we made on the beach. He ducked down to help me and we were finished in minutes.

'Come on LiLi' Harry said interwining his fingers with mine and starting to walk back to the car. We both climbed in the car before interwining our fingers again for the ride home. I think i fell asleep because it seemed like only 5 minutes later when i was jolted awake in front of Louis' apartment.

'I had fun today. Thank you Harry' i said leaning over to give him a kiss on the cheek. But of course, Harry being the cheeky bastard he is, quickly turned his head at the last second, causing me to press my lips to his. He quickly took charge and our lips moved in syncronisation. This time he didnt ask me for entrance. He bit my bottom lip lightly causing me to gasp in shock, giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance and the kiss soon got a bit too heated for me to handle. (give me a break, im a virgin) I pulled away slightly to catch my breath before pressing my lips to his lightly.

'Night Harry' i whispered before climbing out of the car. I walked up to the door and opened it, turning aroung and giving Harry a wave and blowing him a cheeky kiss before slipping in the door.

'OMG' i said before proceeding the jump around and scream like a teenage girl. All of a sudden i see Louis run into the front hallway with a frying pan held above his head ready to hit me.

'LOUIS!!! Dude, WTF' i said jumping out of the way of the frying pan.

'Oh.. shit... sorry man.. thought you were some rapist..' he said trailing off, obviously very embarresed with himself.

'Its cool buddy' i chuckled slinging my arm around his shoulder with a massive grin still on my face.

'OMG WHAT HAPPENED' Louis yelled jumping out from under my arm. I didnt even have to say anything because my face told the whole story by turning tomato red.

'You kissed him didnt you?' he asked causing me to go even redder. He dragged me over to the lounge and pushed me down.

'Tell me EVERYTHING' He said before sitting there quietly waiting for my story to begin. So i told him. Everything from start to finish.

'Liam' He bagan before looking me straight in the eye 'I think your in love'

And then it hit me. I was in love. No!! this cant be happening. I have to break it off with him. Theres no other way. This was never meant to happen!! i started hyperventilating. Obviously not what Louis was expecting from me because i never told him about my promise. The tears pooled in my eyes as i tried to control my breathing.

'Liam whats wrong? shouldnt you be happy?' Louis asked, concern clouding his voice.

'No, nothings ok' i said and proceeded to tell him.

'Just after my parents split up and i saw how heartbroken they both were i promised my self that i would never fall in love because it only ever ends in heart break and i tried to save myself from that. To this day i have never fallen in love. I cant do this!! im gonna break it off with Harry, eventually the feelings will fade. until then i just have to....' i said but Louid cut me off before i could finish.

'No Liam. You cant do that. For 1, it wont work, for 2 it will make it 10x worse and 3... it will break Harry's heart. It sounds like he's in love too' he explained

'Its too late iv already sent the text' i replied slipping my phone back in my pocket.

There i just ruined it.

'Im gonna go talk to Harry' he said before jumping off the lounge, closing the door behind him, leaving me to burst into tears. What have i done?

___________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Heyy guys :) sorry its so short but i had to upload something. Its kinda rushed cuz i did it all today but i got the date in? but i left you guys with a cliffhanger ;) hahaha SORRY GUYS!!!! but you love me ;) now its my first time writing a kissing scene like that so if its bad im sorry :/ critisism is good :) Now if anyone is interested in making me a cover that would be good cuz you know mines SHIT!!!! and whenever you want to talk to someone ... IM HERE!! im always wanting new friends :) if you want advice.. whatever i dont care :) VOTE, COMMENT, FAN i fan back :) i love you all :) <3 <3 <3 xoxo