Chapter 5

Hello my lovelies.. i dont know whether i like this chapter much but OHH WELL!! YOLO right?? or maybe Hakuna Matata would be better?? hahaha idk!!  im in like the BEST mood right now.. We have this french exchange student at school and he's extremely attractive and i swear i nearly melted when i heard his accent hahaha new mission in life... move to France hahahaha ... anyway ENJOY my sexy mofo's ;)

Best date i have ever been on in my entire life. Even though it wasnt even a real date. Ohh well!! As i pulled up in my drive way i turned off my car and basically skipped to the front door. I was on cloud nine and nothing could bring me down. 

'HEEYYY MUM' i yelled as i stepped through the door. 

'Heyy honey, i take it the date went well?' she asked, reading me like an open book. Yeah im a mumma's boy and i tell her absolutaly everything so naturaly she knew about what i was doing. Hell she's the one who set it up for me. Yeah i love my mum.

'Well? WELL? hahaha best date of my entire life' i said as i flopped down on the couch. 

'Ohh!! TELL ME EVERYTHING' she yelled as she jumped on the lounge. Yeah she acts like more of a child than me sometimes. 

'Well when we got there he didnt say anything he sort of just stared at it and i panicked. And im prettu sure i rambled a bit but he hugged me and said it was perfect and we ate and talked for hours.. He has this weird but cute phobia of spoons that arent from his own house. Like he knows who's used the ones in his house but any other spoon he wont use cuz he doesnt know who's used it.. anyway after we finished eating i stood him up and we danced and then.. we.. sort of kind of kissed?' and i was cut off by mum squealing and tackling me into a hug.

'Ohh my little Hazza Bear's growing up!!' she squealed in my ear.

'Oww mum!!! first i kind of need my hearing and second of all NEVER call me that again!!!' i said  as she released me from her grip.

'Sorry.. continue!!' she said nearly jumping up and down in her seat. See, she's such a child.

'Well after we kissed we watched the sun set and then packed up. In the car we held hands and when i dropped him off we kissed again. Then i came home' i said shrugging my shoulders but inside my heart was singing. 

'awwww cutest thing ever!!' she said tackling me again. 

'Yes mum, cute, but im going up to bed.. Night, love you' i said as i kissed her on the cheek and skipped up the stairs. i walked into my room and flopped on the bed.. Gee im doing a lot of flopping today.. wow that came out way wrong.. wait it didnt even come out.. god your a retard harry... NO IM NOT!! .. yes you are Harry, im mean your arguing with yourself for god sake.. right ahaha.. Phone?? .. ohh yeah!!!

i pulled out my phone and checked the ID. 

LeeLee <3; 1 new message

i opened the text and my heart stopped beating.

Heyy Harry, i had a good time today but we cant be together. Im sorry i just dont like you like that. Its over. 

And my heart shattered. Just like that. I thought we had something? i felt the first tears fall down my face before i broke down in uncontrollable sobs. Suddenly i had an urge to do something that i never wanted to do again. I only just managed to stop and now its back... Fuck it... i walked into the en suite bathroom and started searching through the drawers until i found what i was looking for. A razor. i slowely slid down the wall still trying to controll my sobs but failing miserably. I ripped my shirt up and pulled the bracelets, that covered my previous scars, off. I slowely i ran the blade across the skin of my forearm in a perfectly staight line. i felt nothing for a second until i saw the blood slowly seep out of the cut and run down my arm. That was when i felt a wave of extacy rush over me. I washed my forearm under the sink and ran the blade across my forearm again completely parallel to the last one.  i watched the blood run down my arm for a while before i stripped and stepped into the shower. I stood under the freezing water for a few minutes before i broke down into sobs and collapsed on the tiles of the shower. I sobbed for a good half an hour until my tears ran dry.  Then i felt nothing. Not sadness oranger,  and definately not happiness.