Chapter 12

After a few minutes a new waiter returned with their drinks.

'Im sorry about Danielle but she's not in a very good mood right now but my names Cher and im your NEW waiter for this evening' she said rolling her eyes as she spoke about Danielle but her voice broke into a grin after would. 'Are you guys ready to order yet or do you need a few more minutes?' She asked still smiling at us. 

She was a very pretty girl and if i wasnt gay i would definately be interested. She had dark brown hair falling down to half way down her back with big dark brown puppy dog eyes. There was just something about her that made me like her immediately. 

'Well im ready to order babe. What about you?' Harry asked me smiling at me.

'Yeah im ready. Ill have the chicken alfredo please' I said smiling at her and she quickly wrote it down on her notepad before turning her attention to Harry.

'Yeah ill have the pasta carbonara please' he replied smiling at her but almost immediately returned his attention back to me. Cher wrote it down again and then wrote something else down on the bottom and tore it off, handing it to me. 

'I'm new here and dont have anybody to hang out with. Thats my number, if either of you wanna hang out im almost always available. I promise im not trying to hit on you guys, but i just need somebody to talk to' she explained giving me a small smile than quickly got alot bigger when i pocketed the slip of paper and smiled at her.

'I would love to be friends with you Cher' I said and Harry agreed with me. She did a little happy dance before skipping off to the kitchen and giving Simon our orders. 

'So Liam... Can i just ask you a question?' Harry asked me looking slightly flustered. I was immediately concerned and reached accross the table to give his hand a reassuring squeeze. 

'What is it Haz?' I asked. he gave me a smile when i squeezed his ghand and took a deep breathe before asking the question that had obviously been bothering him. 

'What made you change your mind? I mean, like, you said that you didnt like me and then all of a sudden your telling me that you have strong feelings for me. I mean, dont get me wrong, im unbelieveably happy about it but im just.. confused' He explained and looked down at the table. I sighed and began to explain. 

'When i was 13 my parent split up and both of them were really heartbroken and so i promised myself that i would never fall in love with anybody. After that day on the beach i got home and i told Louis what happened and he said to me.. 'Liam.. i think your in love'. And thats when i realised that i was in fact in love with you. So i pushed you away. Told you i didnt like you the way you liked me and i never saw you again' I looked up and Harry was looking at me like i was some sort of alien creation. 

'Liam i want to promise you something. I will never do anything to hurt you. I care for you too much. These past 2 years have been absolute hell without you by my side. I had other boyfriends and girlfriends but none of them comnpare to you. And i cant stand to lose you again. And so, Liam James Payne, I promise that i will aways be ther for you. I promise to never intentionally hurt you and if i unintentionally hurt you i promise that i will do anything in my power to make it up to you, no matter what. Because, im in love with you. That day at the beach, i got home and i couldnt stop thinking about you, and how your lips fit perfectly with mine and thats when i realised that i was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with you. (A/N sorry i just had to add that Twilight reference :3) And nothing will ever change that. Your the person i want to spend the rest of my life with Li. Through the good times and the bad, through sickness and health i will always be there' He said. And that my friends is how Harry Edward Styles mad me burst into tears in the middle of a restaurant. 

'Oh my god Liam what wrong?' Harry said, jumping up out of his eat and wrapping me in a tight hug. By this point the entire restaurant was looking at us and i honestly didnt even care. 

'Nothing's wrong Harry. Everythings right' I said, sobbing. 

'What do you mean babe?' Harry asked, rubbing soothing circles on my back and pressing small kisses in my forehead. 

'What you just said, has to be the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me' I choked out and Harry chuckled a me and continued rubbing circles on my back and whispering sweet nothings in my ear until i calmed down. 

'Sorry bout that Harry' I muttered blushing slightly at my stupidness.

'Hey! Babe! Its fine, really' He said reaching over and grabbing my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. Cher came over to us with our meals and placed them on the table, dodging our outstretched hands. 

'Aww you guys are so cute' she said chuckling at our blushing faces and walking of back to the kitchen. 

'Wait Harry?' I asked thinking back to what he said to me earlier. He gave me an odd look then looked at me expectantly. 

'Did you say you love me?' I asked with a grin spreading accross my face. He turned tomato red and looked at me sheepishly. 

'Yeah i did' He said going even redder. I got up from my chair and knelt down in front of him, cupping his face in my hands. 

'Well then, Harry Edward Styles. Im in love with you too' I said and pressed my lips to his. he immediately responded and began moving his lips with mine, making me forget that we were in a public place until he pulled away and smirked at me.

'No PDA Liam' He said playfully shaking his finger in my face. I giggled at him and returned to my seat to finish eating. 

Once we finished, Harry went over to say goodbye to his Uncle Simon while i went over to say goodbye to Cher. 

'Heyy Cher!! Me and Harry are leaving now but tomorrow i was thinking me, you, Harry and my best friend Cin could go get lunch together? I think you'll get along with Cin really well' I said to her as i pulled her into a tight hug.

'Oh my god! Seriously?' She asked jumping up and down and spinning in a circle. I laughed at herand grabbed her shoulders before she could get too busy. 

'yes Cher your gonna meet Cin. Is that okay with you?' I asked tentively. She squealed at me and tackled me. 

'Of course it is!!!! OMG IM SO EXCITED!! Look iv gotta get back to work but text me with the details later, yeah?'  She said before bouncing off the wait on her customers. I chuckled at her and i felt a pair of arms wrap securely around my waist. I immediately knew it was Harry so i spun around in the confinement of his arms and pressed my lips to his. 

'Happy birthday babe' i whispered agaisnt his lips before pulling away and resting my forehead against his and staring into his eyes for a few moments. 

'Come one love, lets go home' I said grabbing his hand and walking out to the car, waving at Simon and Danielle on the way out. Simon waved back whereas Danielle just purst her lips at me and turned away causing my to chuckle at her and walk out the door. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my loves!!! Im really sorry bout the late upload but iv had to work 3 days in a row -.- but im hurt my knee so im basically immobile at the moment so perfect time to write!! :D  

So iv been having this obsession with Cher Lloyd atm, thats why she's in the story now. This is what happens when im listening to her and writing at the same time -.- ANYWAY!!

So guys, on X-Factor AU atm there is a boy-band that was put together like 1D was called The Collective and well they're AMAZING!!! OMG!! YouTube 'The Collective live shows week 5 Like A Prayer' and watch it.. Your ovaries will explode!! 

Im not dedicating this chappie to anyone this time cuz NOBODY ASKED!! -.- 

So, guess what Guiys!!!... I GOT TICKETS TO GO SEE REECE MASTIN FEATURING THE JANOSKIANS AND JUSTICE CREW!!! OMG!!! If you dont know who Reece Mastin is, you NEED to look him up!! :3 

Anyway! I love you all, FAN, VOTE, COMMENT, WHAT EVER YOU LOVELY PEOPLE DO, GO RIDE A LLAMA MAJESTICALLY INTO THE SUNSET!! <3 

~ Keisha <3 xoxox