Mistaken Love-(26) Moving On

Enjoy

Mistaken Love-(26) Moving On

"Hey how are you feeling now?" he asked. I just shook my head and laughed bitterly.

'What do you think? Rayyan you left me so easily and look he did the same. I thought you loved me? Did you? I never believed that he loved me, but I had a little hope my brother loved me. I was right I guess.' Rayyan held my hand and chuckled a little.

'I loved you very much, I still do and I'm sure he does too. He made a mistake he's regretting it very much. Don't worry everything will be alright.
You can't just stop your life because of him, it's Ramadan pray as much as you can for yourself, for a better future for you. Be strong and forget him this whole month, just focus on yourself and you know pray as much as you can. Help many people in this month, your doing very good at your job and you'll do better. l have to go now. Allah Hafiz, and take care of your self.'

Rayyan was waving to me, he kissed my head lightly and vanished into the dark but light mist. The light shined into brightness and then my eyes flickered till it adjusted in the bright light.
I sat up in bed quickly and realized what just happened. I saw Rayyan in my dream, it seemed so real, like he was really there. Whatever he said was unbelievable, how can he know about what happened last night? How does he know that I got divorced? How?
Should I listen to him? It's obviously a dream, I'll tell Ammi later.
Wait, I wasn't up for sure and I missed Fajr. How did Ammi let me miss Fajr? I don't care about Suhoor but Fajr, I shouldn't have missed my Fajr Salah, argh someone took over my mind.

"You're up?" Sama asked me, I looked to my right and she was rubbing her eyes.

I think I should tell Sama about it rather Ammi.

Ammi will start crying once she sees me.

"Sama how come you didn't wake me up for suhoor, you know I missed my Fajr Salah, stupid divorce was on my mind." I muttered the last bit to myself but she still heard it.

"You were heavily in deep sleep, I tried to wake you a lot but you didn't even move. Hera are you on pills?" she asked mocking surprise but I hit her shoulder lightly.

"No I'm not on pills. I guess I was really upset and tired. Oh god please forgive me." I raised my hands to ask him for forgiveness, please help me.

"Hera, aunty came earlier she said you shouldn't fast today, and don't go to work either." I turned my gaze back to her.

"No, I'm going to work and I'm fasting. Tell Ammi that I can't just put a stop on
life because of what happened." She stared at me wide eyed.

"What happened to you over night? You know how much you cried, you wouldn't even let me near you last night. And since when did you start calling aunty Ammi?" she asked. Was I really a mess last night.

"I'm sorry, but now I'm over it. And I feel like I should call mama, Ammi now." I smiled, well at least
I tried to smile.

I took the covers off of me, and went to the bathroom. Took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and felt blood drip from my nose.
The sink was covered from the blood. I sat down on the toilet seat, and cleaned myself up, but the blood wouldn't stop.

My hands were dirty, I need help.

"Sama!" I yelled out for her.

The bathrooms door was unlocked, she came bursting in.

"Oh god, what happened?" I couldn't say anything to her, the blood was going in my mouth.

She helped me up from the toilet and walked me to my bed. The bed's sheet were a light red color, but I didn't want them to get dirty. I faced the ceiling when I had laid down.