Mistaken Love-Prologue

© 2014 All Rights Reserved

COPYRIGHT:

All my works are copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers and content writhing blogs, social networks, and eReaders). Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of this copyright is punished by the law.

Enjoy

PROLOGUE

"Heraaaaaaaaaaaa" mom yells my name from downstairs, I hear a panicked voice.

"Yeah mom" I say goings near the stairs so she doesn't have to yell again.

"Hera come here we have to go.. hurry... we.... we gotta.... "I go down and I'm in the middle of the stairs when I see my mom panicking and my dad holds her shoulders to calm her.

"Dad what's going on.... why is mom so upset." Dad just sits there trying to calm my mom down when Noor comes closer to me and holds my hand. Okay what is going on here.

"Rayyan got into a accident and we have to get to the hospital dad, hurry up." huh Rayyan is in the the hospital. I lose my balance and sit down on the stairs. Noor's grip on my hand release and I use them to hold my head.

She kneels in front of me "Hera we have to go get up" she picks me up from the stairs and dad takes mom to the car as she takes me to the car.

He speeds to the hospital and parks the car in the parking lot. I rush out of the car and hold onto Noor's hand as we walk in the hospital and go up to the nurse to ask where my brother Rayyan is.

The nurse was probably in her mid twenties and she tells us very nicely that he's in the emergency room.

I walk as I'm about to tear up at the thoughts in my mind of losing my brother, my mom comes to me and Noor squeezes my hand when she hears me sniffing. My dad and Noor have always been the strong ones. Rayyan is also strong. Mom and I are the week ones.

We have to sit out of the room waiting for the doctor to tell us when we can see him, or just wait for the doctor.

30mins later the doctor walks out if his room with no emotions. I have fear whatever he says is not gonna be good.

"Mr. and Mrs. Asif I'm afraid we couldn't save your son.

•*•

And that my friends is the sneak peak to my new story.

lol sorry for being so cheesy but yeah I'm really excited for this book, it's different and for sure I know that it's gonna be one of my favorite books that I wrote not that the others weren't but this different so I hope you enjoy it just as much as me .

Please

Vote👍

Comment💬

Share👥

Until then.........

~truelove786