Mistaken Love-(16) Reunion At Noor's

Enjoy!

Mistaken Love-(16) Reunion At Noor's

"Mama, Mama! I can't find my shoes!" Hasna yelled all the way from her room.

Hasna yelled again,can't she hold up for a minute. That girl can get so impatient.

"Hera! Hera!" Zayan's voice boomed through the halls and living room. Wasn't it enough that Hasna wanted to see me. Both of them are gonna make me go nuts!

"Hera! " he yelled again but I dropped my seed bag and took off muddy gloves. I was gardening until these both practically wanted to rip my ears apart.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. When I saw what he was wearing, it confirmed to me that he was sleeping. He had his trousers, and a white tee, with hair all messed up but he still looked good in a groggy way.

"What's wrong, your asking me! Hasna's been yelling your name for the past 5 minutes, can you not hear her! You both don't even let me sleep anymore. This house is like a zoo, everyone's yelling all the time. No peace what's so ever! I'm going to try sleep again, and tell Hasna I better not hear her yelling again." he stops his rambling and is about to head upstairs when Hasna runs past him and shouts again. Oh no! He's furious now.

"Mom! I've been calling you, do you know where my shoes are!" I couldn't even answer her until she shook at her brother voice.

"Hasna!" after his voice the whole house was silent. Like I couldn't even hear the birds anymore, it probably shook the whole neighborhood.

I felt guilty, but he shouldn't have yelled at Hasna like that. She hugged closer to me, if that's even possible. I knew she was scared.

"Can you not yell! I got home late last night, I slept like three hours, and then you can't shut up!" he raged furiously. I guess he noticed his mistake, that yelling at her wasn't the best choice, instead of saying anything more he walked up the stairs and after a couple seconds I heard the rooms door slam shut.

How am I gonna fix his mood now, he gonna be cranky the whole day. And Hasna she's crying oh god, Dramatic siblings I thought to myself haha. My poor baby, I took her to the couch to talk to her.

"Hasna baby, it's okay Zay was tired and he needed sleep, you were yelling so it woke him up and he got upset. Don't worry he's not mad at you and he will say sorry okay. " she nodded and wiped her own tears. " You have to say sorry to Zay too, okay. Now go and your shoes are on the bottom shelf in your closet, next time if you need me, call through the intercom. I showed you how to use it right?" she nodded once again and walked up the stairs.

Wow, now my husbands gonna be so moody, like a pregnant women.

Remembering pregnancy, it's been three and a half month since that issue was over my head. Zayan did his best for me to forget it. I was very upset but relieved that Zayan trusts me or I hope he does. I feel like I would be deceiving him if I held a grudge over that.

I do my best to focus on my present and try my best to stop thinking about the past with Zayan. It has not been so long since were married, about nine months to be exact. After my miserable time in the beginning things changed with Zayan as you all know. From excluding me to including me, in his world.

I'm happy to know his behavior towards me is different, and I'm very glad that I don't find him coming home drunk anymore, when I threw out his bottles of liquor he didn't protest, because I did it in front of him.

When he declared his love for me, while we at the verges of being divorced. I thought through and I know better.

He doesn't love me.