Mistaken Love-(7) Weddings And Mishaps

Enjoy

Mistaken Love-(7) Weddings And Mishaps

~*~

My life has taken a big turn, and I never imagined it'll be like this. I'm getting married today! This is unbelievable, but I have to do it for my parents sake. I came back from New York three days ago after my semester was over and I graduated. Now I'm officially a Registered Nurse, I doubt I'll get to work after I get married. Mom's on top of my head and Noor's really excited about her marriage as well as mine but I'm not excited about it. Dad was quite upset about me leaving, like that and it took some convincing to make him happy again. I can't see my dad upset with me. This soon-to-be husband of mine was so busy he couldn't afford a meeting with me before getting married, so I can get to know him personally. I'm so nervous, I can't even call the wedding off, my sister is getting married today too. And I don't want to see my parents sad, but I DON'T want to get married.

My thoughts were interrupted by Noor squealing.

"Omg Hera you look beautiful, I bet Zayan is gonna be happy tonight." She grinned at me, and I have her a bored expression. "Now stop it okay, he's gonna make a great husband I tell you."

I don't like her attitude towards him it's so positive when he's a negative.

"Just because Omair is a nice and decent guy doesn't mean Zayan would be like him." she looked hurt so I quickly changed my snappy expression to a soft one.

"I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry I'm just so stressed and nervous." she gave me a smile and nodded.

"It's okay, I know your stressed and would never say something like that to me." she hugged me "I'm sure he'll keep you happy and as a wife you have to be your best too" I nodded in understanding.

"Honey are you guys ready, we have to go in a few minutes" mom barged into my room where we got ready.

"Uh yeah mom" she came to give us both a hug and kissed the top of our heads. I'm gonna miss my family, first for education I stayed away and know because of us getting married. I also miss Rayyan I wish he was here.

"My daughters, Mashallah you both look beautiful. I'm gonna miss you guys, don't forget you parents okay." she said happily as her eyes were getting teary.

"Mom" we both said in unison "we will never forget you guys and our little Amir." it's like we practiced the words together cause we said them at the same time, and started giggling.

~*~

The Nikkah was over and we were sitting in the banquet hall, having a great time as both the families, were enjoying the talking. Omair and Noor were seated next to each other and Zayan and I, with a table between a couple. They looked great together and Omair was making Noor laugh. I can already tell that they will be those happy couples all life long. Where as Zayan made no talk. I asked dad why he chose Zayan for me and he said his dad was his good friend, of course it had to be like that.

The guests started leaving which means the wedding is over and it was pretty late. I saw most of the place was empty when mom and dad approached, us with Aila and Hasna, and Omair's family. Mom and dad were saying their goodbyes to us and we were leaving when Amir came and hugged my legs and he pulled my dress, I bent down a little and he whispered in my ear.

"Heri why are you and Noori leaving me, I miss you guys a lot and again your leaving." I sighed and looked at his face while he looked down.

"Hey I'll always be back and Noori, were just gonna live in different houses okay." he looked up at me with tears in his eyes.