Part 2

Snape's POV- 5 years later

I had to take Isabella with me with me to Hogworts. Madam Pomfrey watched her for me when she was a baby, but now she is five. She's still small, but the kids at Hogwarts love her. Everyone can't believe i have a child to care for. I go soft when Isabella is around, and the students think it's hilarious. They have their laugh and i give them detention.

Isabella is a very smart five year old. She learned how to read early, count, do math(up to multiplication and division, she didn't learn that), she uses context clues to figure out what a word means, and she has very good grammar, she's a very bright kid. Top marks on everything in her class; straight A+'s. Lucious' son likes to compete with her; they are becoming good friends. He gets frustrated because he can't outdo her in anything.

I was in the middle of teaching class when i heard the the door open and looked to see who it was, but nobody was there.

"Who just came through the door?!" I demanded. The students just smiled, trying to hold in laughs. I was about to threaten them with detention, but i felt something attach itself to my leg. I already knew it was Isabella.

"Hey!! I missed you!!"

I smiled at her "Missed you too. Do you have homework?"

She let go of me and answered. "Yes, I'll go finish it now. When i'm done, can i stay at the library to read?" Of course she wanted to read. When she was small i would read her stories to go to sleep. When she learned how to read i started making her read them to me, i still have to help her here and there occasionally. "Yes, but stay there." The small girl beamed. "Yay! Thank you!"

I selected a slytherin to take Isabella to the library.