Part 10

The next day

Draco: They're expelled; I know it.

Isabella: I'd like for Harry to be able to stay, but he needs to learn not to believe everything. He's too gullible.

Draco:  I know, I was obviously lying.

We arrived at the lunch table, Draco was smirking and about to tell everyone how he'd tricked Harry and he got expelled. His face fell when we saw Harry at his seat at Gryffindor.

Draco: What?! Why is he still here?

Isabella: He might not have gone.

Draco: Hmph!

Pansy: What are you two talking about?

Isabella: Draco tried to get Harry and Ron Weasley expelled, but he's still here.

After breakfast Harry caught up to me.

Harry: There's a secret room being guarded by a giant three headed dog!

Isabella: Yeah. Leave it alone, it's forbidden for students.

Harry: You know about it?

Not wanting to explain to him I walked away. 

Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and I were walking to lunch but we ran into Harry on the way there. He was carrying a package.

Harry: Isabella! Look!

He unwrapped to package to reveal a Nimbus 2000.

Draco: "You'll be in for it this time, Potter, first years aren't allowed them."

He's right. Dad has mine.

Ron: "It's not any old broomstick, it's a Nimbus Two Thousand. What did you say you've got at home, Malfoy, a Comet Two Sixty?" Ron grinned at Harry. "Comets look flashy, but they're not in the same league as the Nimbus."

 Draco: "What would you know about it, Weasley, you couldn't afford half the handle," Draco snapped back. "I suppose you and your brothers have to save up twig by twig."

Isabella: Draco!

Professor Flitwick appeared at Draco's elbow before anything else was said.

Professor Flitwick: Not arguing, I hope.

Draco: Potter's been sent a broomstick, Professor.

Professor Flitwick: Yes, yes, that's right, Professor McGonagall told me all about the special circumstances, Potter. And what model is it?

Harry: "A Nimbus Two Thousand, sir,

I think we were all trying not to laugh at Draco's expression.

Harry:  And it's really thanks to Malfoy here that I've got it.

Harry and Ron headed upstairs, smothering their laughter at Draco's obvious rage and confusion.

Isabella: Come on, let's go.

I said laughing.

Halloween

We were eating the the Halloween feast when when Professor Quirrell came sprinting into the hall, his turban askew and terror on his face. Everyone stared as he reached Professor Dumbledore's chair, slumped against the table, and gasped, "Troll — in the dungeons — thought you ought to know."

  He then sank to the floor in a dead faint.

  There was an uproar. It took several purple firecrackers exploding from the end of Professor Dumbledore's wand to bring silence.

Dumbledore: Prefects, lead your Houses back to the dormitories immediately!

Everyone scattered to their dorms, but us slytherins.

Isabella: ...But our dormitories are in the dungeons.

Dumbledore: Stay here then.

All of the teachers went into the dungeons . No one except me heard Dumbledore so they were still in a panic. I stood on the table.

Isabella: Everybody be quiet!!!

They turned and looked at me.

Isabella: We are to stay here. Do not panic, the teachers are going to the dungeon to get rid of the troll.

I got off of the table. 

Draco was freaking out, it was kind of funny.

After about a half an hour we were told that it was safe to go to our dorm.