part 6

Snape's POV

I decided that today I would tell Isabella what happened to her parents. The whole story...

That girl has most likely looked for every book she could with what happened in it already and figured most of it out for herself.

Isabella's POV

First day attending Hogwarts

This is a little backwards. Since I live at Hogwarts I have to go meet the other students at the lake. Ok, so I don't necessarily have to, I could wait here, but crossing the lake is a Hogwarts tradition for first years. Besides, I want to meet Draco there. I grabbed my broom and flew to the other side of the lake. I immediately saw my blonde friend about to get on a boat and I landed in front of him.

Draco: "Isabella!"

I attacked him with a hug.

Isabella: "Exited?"

Draco: "Of course I am. I can't wait to be in Slytherin."

Isabella: "Neither can I."

Draco got in the boat and held out his hand to help me in. I took it and thanked him.

Draco: "I heard that your brother is attending Hogwarts this year.

Isabella: "Yeah, I know. I was surprised that our muggle aunt and uncle let him. Dad said they hate magic. Well, my aunt tries to anyway."

Draco: "Tries?"

Isabella: "She's mad because Dumbledore wouldn't let her in Hogwarts."

Draco: "A muggle attending Hogwarts would make no sence"

Isabella: "Yeah. How much of your textbooks did you read already?"

Draco: "I'm still working on the Potions textbook. What about you?"

Isabella: "I've read all of them already, before this year, but I reread all of them to refresh my memory."

Draco: "I swear, you'd better get into Slytherin. With all the reading you do, you might get into Ravenclaw."

Isabella: "Don't worry, I'll get into Slytherin."

It wasn't that long until we reached the school. Draco and I made our way to the front. Dad and I have pictures of mom and he gave me one that had my birth father in it. I don't care for my birth father, but I kept the picture to remember what he looked like. It didn't take me to long to find a boy that looked like my birth father and had the lightning shaped scar on his forehead. He also had mom's eyes. He turned and looked at me. I guess that he felt me staring. One of the people he was with whispered something to him. Now or never. I walked up to him with my broom in my hand. The Weasleys took a few steps back. Fred and George had insulted Dad in my presence, the same day they had made a fool out of me by turning my face purple. It took me 3 hours of walking around the halls to figure out why the students were laughing and correct it. As their punishment, since I'm a master at transfiguration, (I turned myself into an animagus,)I turned into a Boa Constrictor and chased them around for a while and then wrapped up around them, not that tight, just enough to scare them. They've avoided me since then. It didn't help them with their fear of me when the caught me talking to a runespoor that I've befriended.

Harry just stared at me for a second.

Isabella: "Hi."

Harry: "Uh, hi."

Isabella: "Your name is Harry, right?"

Harry: "Yes. How do you know my name?"

Isabella: "After the feast go to the court yard."