Finally my Ashton Smut:

You're a stripper in the story. WARNING: contains daddy kink 😂

He couldn't help but stare, you had him in a trance-the way you moved so gracefully on the stage and how fluidly you executed each movement; it was all so stunning. He wasn't gawking at you like all the other males in the packed bar, his gaze wasn't locked on your cleavage or ass, he was genuinely attracted to you.

He wasn't planning to walk into a strip joint and fall in love with one of the performers, his goal was to let loose and have fun with the boys in celebration of his twenty first birthday. But it seems that things weren't going exactly as planned.

He didn't even know where the hell the rest of the band was, he was too busy staring at you to notice his three friends fanning out in all different directions-but at this point he didn't really seem to care. He felt like a little kid in a candy store and you were the sweetest thing on display.

"There you are!" Calum calls out, jogging up to the sandy brunette. "We were wondering where the birthday boy ran off to." He barely glances at Calum, giving him a quick nod without taking his eyes off of you. "Ash?"

"Hmm?" He hums.

"Are you even listening?" Cal questions, a smug look on his face.

"Of course."

"What did I just say?"

"Uh, you asked if I wanted a drink." Ashton mumbles, snapping out of his trance.

"Hm, no," His eyes dart around the packed bar, leaving Ashton slightly frazzled. "Okay, who is it? Is it the bleach blonde, red dress, the girl in the too high heels?"

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"Ashton Irwin does not go off to la la land on a regular basis. Who are you staring at?" Calum continues to scope out the few females in the room, his eyes freezing when they land on you. "Or is it the cutie on the stage?" He pesters, staring up at the older boy-a look of amusement on his face.

"What? No, just drop it, Calum." His words may say one thing, but his flaming red face says another, and at this point Ashton's cheeks matched the bright red colour of your lingerie.

"Is our little Ash crushing on the stripper?" Calum pesters in a mocking tone.

"Shut up." He mutters, his gaze falling to the floor.

"What's going on here guys?" Michael says, approaching the two boys with Luke in tow.

"Ashton has a crush on the stripper." Calum teases, urging a smirk from Michael and the tall blonde's mouth to fall open.

"Don't listen to him, boys." Ashton tries to speak, his voice cracking halfway.

"It's okay, man. She is rather hot." Mikey replies.

"Oh, fuck off." Ashton states, slapping his band mate's bicep.

***

The night progresses slowly and no matter how many drinks he downs, the thought of you just doesn't seem to leave his mind. You're long gone by now, probably halfway home at this point-some not nearly as grabbing performer taking your place.

The brunette dancing on the stage didn't have half of the grace as you, she was dull and lifeless and unlike you, she didn't seem to put her heart into it. You may have just been dancing around with little clothing for all eyes to see, but there was something about you that oozed passion.

A few drinks can do things to a guy's bladder so as per usual, he found himself wandering around the club for a bathroom that didn't come with a moaning couple. Security directs him to a bathroom on the upper level and he almost rams into a girl on the way up, his strong arms reaching out to stabilize the falling stranger, almost on instinct. "I'm so sorry!" He squeaks out, his eyes moving up to meet yours. He almost couldn't believe it, who would've thought that he would run into you of all people?