He misses you:

Hey guys just in case you wanna follow me for smutty video edits, updates on this book or why I haven't been posting in the future..

Follow this accounts Instagram ! It's @onedee1995

Please do that!

Love you sluts

My tumblr is Blink-Led-Halen

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-

Ashton:
It was no doubt that loved his family. He's been on tour for months and he hasn't seen you or any of his family. The boys say that he's acting strange lately. They tell you that he's been quieter than usual; keeping his distance from everyone. You decided to call him and make sure that he was ok. "Hello?" He sounded like he hadn't slept in days. "Ash? Are you ok? You sound terrible." "Gee thanks. Love you too." You could hear that even though he has been feeling off for the last few days; he had a small smile on his face.

Calum:
Calum is good at hiding his emotions, so when he hears that his family is going on a vacation and they're taking you too, he acts like nothing bothers him. In reality, it crushed him. He doesn't get to see you or his family enough and that's all that he wants. Of course he loves all of the fam and touring but he really wants some free time. Nobody around him notices that he misses you because he doesn't show it. Not until you, his parents and sister surprise him during a show and that was the happiest that the boys had seen him for a very long time.

Luke:
Everyone hates when Luke is sad or hurt. So when he's depressed because he hasn't seen you since tour has started, the boys take action to fix it. They called you up and explained everything to you. Management wouldn't let you visit instead they convince you to make a video for him. You agreed and started making that video. In the video you said how proud of him you are and how much you missed him. You even spent money on a plane ticket to go to Sydney to record his family for the video. You sent him the video via email and later that night he called you up in tears repeatedly thanking you and saying how perfect the video was.

Michael:
Michael always claims that you are his rock. You keep him grounded. This was the longest that he has been away from you and, as much as he didn't want to admit it, he needed you. He kept tossing and turning around in his bunk as he tried to sleep but he couldn't because his mind was on you. He finally gave up and reached for his phone to call you. "Mike? Isn't it like 4 a.m. there? Why aren't you asleep?" He smiled at how much you cared about him. "I couldn't sleep. I'm tired but I can't stop worrying about you." "Worried about me? Why are you worried about me?" "I've just got a lot on my mind and I just wanted to make sure you were ok. I'm flying you out to see me. I seriously need you here with me."

By the way the Instagram is new so it's kinda boring at the moment but it'll get better.