His/Your orgasm:

Guys I've been trying to reply to most of your comments for the past couple of days but wattpad is being a real dickhead and not let me post them. So don't be upset with me, blame this piece of shit.

On another note I swear like a sailor if you couldn't already tell. Anyway byyeeee I love youu. 😻😽

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-

Ashton:
Ashton is quite verbal in bed, constantly telling you what he likes, and what he wants to hear from you. As he's on the brink of his release, he grunts, pushing himself to the edge with a deep thrust. He lets out a drawn out "fuck", his fingertips gripping into your hips as he rides out his orgasm.

Yours:
Ashton being really into dirty talk will coax you the entire way through, his normally high voice is now lowered and husky, bringing you closer to your high with each bit of encouragement. "God you're so wet" He'd moan with his lips pursed tightly around your clit, and his last, "come for me", you're tossed from the edge. He laps his tongue at your juices, basking in your sweet taste, moaning about how he loves making you come.

👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅

Calum:
You love watching Cal get off while you blow him. You can tell he's close when he starts gripping the bedding into his large fists. As he climaxes, he bites his lip, groaning out your name, his back arching away from the bed. His eyes are shut tightly, and he's spent.

Yours:
The entire build up he's apprehensive about being able to give you what you need to fall from the edge. When he feels your walls beginning to clench around him, he knows it isn't long before you climax. This gives him the ego needed to quicken his deep thrusts, pounding into you relentlessly. When you finally come, yelling out his name, he grins into your neck, praising you, and mumbling "Fuck".

👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌

Luke:
Usually quiet, Luke lets out a deep moan, releasing the air he had been holding in on his build up. His lips attach to your neck as he falls over the edge, his muscles clenching beneath his smooth skin, throughout his body.

Yours:
As his fingers slip in and out of you, you're a whimpering mess. His brows furrow, putting all of his concentration on your maximum pleasure. He places rough kisses on your clit as you start to lose your control. He flicks your bundle of nerves with his tongue, and your orgasm hits. He lets you ride it out, watching your body as it reacts to his touch, amazed by the effect he has on you.

✌️💦✌️💦✌️💦✌️💦✌️💦✌️💦✌️💦✌️💦✌️💦✌️💦✌️💦✌️💦✌️💦✌️💦✌️💦✌️💦

Michael:
When Michael comes, he's on the loud side. The room is filled with his throaty moans, heavy panting, and him growling your name through his final rough thrusts. One of his hands grips onto the headboard to support himself as he hits his release.

Yours:
He's very confident in bed, and he knows how to make you beg for more. He'll hold onto your waist as he thrusts into you, reaching your g-spot each time. When you orgasm, he groans at your clenching around him, his teeth sinking into your skin. As you moan out in pleasure, he'll go on about how he's the only one that can make you come like that.

✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦

Well now I'm tired and turned on. This is just a great time.

It's times like this when I could really use a Calum Hood, ya know so he could fuck me stupid and then cuddle the shit out of me afterwards. 😊