He's insecure:

ASHTON:

...About his voice. Ashton had the tendency to go flat while holding longer notes and after each of his solos he'd feel as if everyone noticed and he was ruining the show. Although you disagree with his personal opinion and you actually really enjoy his voice, (him being your favorite voice of the group tbh) you were sure to remind him that the fans could care less and would love him even if he were tone deaf because he's meant to be a drummer not a vocalist.
---------------------------------

MICHAEL:

...About his looks. He stood in the bathroom, rambling on and on about each of his physical flaws. You explained that everyone has flaws but his are part of what you love about him, and of course he was going to have dark circles under his eye when he sleep in a different time zone and performs a show every night.
---------------------------------

CALUM:

...About his sassiness. For some reason, he thinks he comes off as rude and unappreciative at times when he gets annoyed with people and makes snarky comments to or about them. After his mini rant you pulled him into a comforting hug. Everybody can only take so much crap from people before they completely lose it and blow up too. He was only human and you loved him no matter what.
---------------------------------

LUKE:

....About his height. When you two stand next to each other the major height difference is clear. He towered over you and you loved it. You told him its normal to feel insecure about simple things such as height but as far as you were concerned it was attractive as fuck.
---------------------------------