He's a vampire: Ashton

"Ash.." You moaned as the combination of the cold night breeze and his teeth grazed over your warm, sensitive skin. He continued to tempt himself by kissing and nipping at the skin just above your collar bones and just below your neck. You began shivering worse from his icy cold touch while his freezing hands found their way up your shirt and into your bra. You gasped from the chill and lightly pushed him back. You didn't want to leave his embrace but you needed your blanket, a source of warmth. "Babe? What's the matter?" He asked, playfully running his fingers through your hair. The two of you were lying in bed, drifting off to sleep ever so slowly, while you rambled about random things going on in each others lives. With his arm around your waist, he pulled you into him tighter. The speed of the movement and the strength of his grip made you gasp. "It's just.." You began to stammer a response to answer his fake concern, "It's just there's a full moon out tonight..and..I, well you know.." You trailed off, not quite knowing how to finish the statement you started. You couldn't possibly begin to tell him about your irrational fear that one night you'd find him biting you and sucking you dry of all your blood...could you? "If it is what I think it is, babe I've already been hunting twice today, I'm full and I promise nothing's gonna happen to you." He pauses to turn your head and look in your eyes as the fear dissipated, "I promise." He adds softly, as he gently kisses the back of your hand. He knew the fear you'd began harboring since the day you found out his big secret. He wasn't really upset because he understood that it was only natural for people to fear something as supernatural as a vampire. You nodded to his words with the slightest hint of a smile before snuggling into his stiffened arms as they seemed to almost relaxed and warmed around your touch. It was here that you felt the strangest combination of safety and fear. Hugging you tightly, he lightly shuddered in pain as his fangs began protruding from his gums. The fangs only caused him pain when they erupted from him craving blood. "Shit." He muttered, failing at his attempt to retract his fangs. They stayed there, making small strangled noises. He tried his damnedest to keep from biting you, you noticed as you looked up at him in shock at what you're witnessing. His eyes darkened red as his venom filled fangs grew longer. "Ash no please, keep calm, go back, fight it!" You were highly concerned, you've never EVER seen him act this way. At this point you were both standing as he shook his head to answer you. He vigorously shoved you back into a corner of the other side of the room. You winced as part of your back slammed into the dresser and the glass vase that'd been sat on top of it, shattered into a million pieces once it hit the floor. Some of the shards of glass somehow managed to slice into your arm, digging deep into your skin as you fell. You let out a blood curdling scream, and threw your head back against the dresser from pain. He didn't mean to hurt you, he just had to get you as far away as possible as quickly as possible because he didn't want to be the one responsible for your death because of his vampiric needs. "Blood.." He whispered to himself as he walked over towards you and the mess. You sat still, frightened and shocked as to what was happening. He was kneeled so close and so tempted by the sweet smell dripping from your arm. "..Ashton.." You whimpered quietly as he sniffed the air around you. He suddenly looked you in the eyes. His deep red ones intimidating and terrifying you to say the least. Violently, he grabbed your arm and yanked it out towards him, picking out the glass pieces and throwing them aside. "Ah! Ow , fuck!! Ashton no stop!! It fucking-" You cried and screamed as he continued. It hurt him to see you cry like that but he had to do it. You tried your hardest to wiggle free from his grip, panting, using all of your might to escape him but really you were just making the pain worsen. "Stop fighting, I'll make it better if you just stop." His words were a short warning before he used his full force to hold you down. "I'll make it go away..I promise." He practically whined, from the pain he was feeling from watching you scream. He quickly sunk his fangs into your wound and sucked harshly. An intense burning sensation suddenly saturated your entire body, you began thrashing, your cries and screams get louder. Your arm soon became numb, all pain disappearing. Your breathing rapidly began slowing, your body growing increasingly more numb and cold. Ashton managed to somehow stop himself seconds before he took too much blood. "Y/n baby, are you ok? Tell me you're ok." He fired questions left and right. "Does it still hurt? Did I hurt you?" He continued hoarding you with questions before you could answer. He picked you up and laid you gently on the bed as you began shaking your head after having looked down at your wound. The previous events left you in shock until you passed out before you could answer any of his questions. The next morning you woke up alone in the warmth of the sunlight on your soft bed. You gasped after having examined your previously wounded arm that was now merely a scar.