#10

We were all lazily throwing out words while we wait for the grand guest to arrive when Calum blurted out something inappropriate that almost made me cough the cola I'm just drinking.

"I never would've imagined putting dick as lyrics. We're not mumble rappers with gold chains and colorful streaks on the hair, Cal." He laughs as if what he just said was peak comedy. "Do you want me to get you a dick tattoo right by your cheek now?" I grinned evilly and he jumped to the couch, wrestling on me once again as I try not to drop my cola.

"You're not gonna do that!" He quips playfully and I shoved his face away, earning few laughter from the rest of the boys. "You love me too much."

"That's why I'm gonna do it more." I tapped his cheeks and he ignored me, setting himself snuggly to my lap as he closes his eyes, evident large bags on his eyes while he tries finishing one song he said he would do the honors of singing. "Did you get sleep last night?" I mumbled and he shook his head. "Don't work yourself up."

"I just can't wait to get done with the album, you know?" He sighs, his eyes still closed. "We'll gather around once again to do the tour, we get to drink more cocktails at Japan, and possibly buy more toys for Duke." I laugh, briefly remembering Oliver's offer from a while ago and getting a slight pinch on my chest. I knew once the album get released and I called the producer, he'll discuss the matters with me and take me straight to LA without having the chance to go to the tour with the boys.

But some things just had to end, and one of those is this journey. My journey with them. "I'm pretty excited about the gifts we get! I mean, those cute little keychains of us. Aren't they adorable?" Ashton says while he lies down on the floor, as if daydreaming while he beams a smile.

"I'd get to take Crystal to different places, that's what I'm excited about." Mikey spoke as if he's in deep thought of where he's going to take Crystal, it made me smile that the boys I knew from way, way back were still the same boys that I see now. Daydreaming with eyes open, looking forward to something blissful in the future.

It kinda made me sad and happy all at the same time. That I won't be there to see the rest of it anymore. "Keep dreaming boys." I laid the cola down to the side table and opened my phone, seeing as we're taking a break from too much work. I let Calum sleep on my lap while I scan my social media and saw a particular photo of one of their fan pages.

The two pictures were a stolen one of the boys back in Australia when they were still starting out. Calum hasn't been hit by puberty truck, Ashton still sports a JB bangs, Mikey still had a full grown fringe, and Luke... well, he's that awkward boy who's too shy to take pictures with every girl she meets. And I stood there at the background, looking lovingly at them while I became one of their fan girls at the moment.

The two pictures that followed were with me and the boys, captioned as:

Let's take time to appreciate the fifth-half of 5SOS! Lacey Davis!

It's a photo of me, sprawled on the boys lap back in 2015. And one where Luke took a selfie with me while sleeping, wearing their merch from head to toe and possibly passed out drunk that they get to draw a large dick over my forehead with a permanent marker. It actually took me hours before I completely got it off and my forehead stung the whole day. But Luke took the opportunity to have me hangout back home all day without ever leaving the couch for a fear that the dick on my forehead might still be visible.

Those were the old times... I wanted to get back to it but also wanted to forget all about it.

I heard a clicking sound and saw Ashton on his phone, pointed directly while Calum sleeps peacefully on my lap. I could only mumble a low curse to not wake up the Scottish and possibly piss him off. He laughs and I got notified right after the they posted something (turning the notification on was done by none other than Ashton, of course.), and there right at his social media was a photo of only me as I stare at Calum's adorable sleeping face.