chapter three.

The waitress spoke up now, a bright smile on her face as she glanced around the table, but the smile seemed to falter when she set her gaze onto the curly haired male across the table. But she continued on, “So, are we ready to order?”

        The blonde looked over to the waitress with a small smile. “I’ll take a double cheeseburger but no pickle, please.” she flickered her blue eyes over to Zayn. “Are you hungry, fatty?” she said in a teaseful tone as her dainty hands patted at his concealed abs.

        Perrie’s eyes darted to Harry whom seemed to be having a ‘coughing fit’, but it was clear he was muttering words. “I think I’ll take a cheeseburger and fries, that’ll be all, love.” 

        The girl scooted closer to Zayn as she looped her arms around his bicep, resting her head on his shoulder. Her eyes flickered between the waitress and Louis, observing the behavior. Don’t make it so obvious, Louis. You’re practically the heart eye emoji.  

        She flickered her gaze up to Zayn’s perfectly chiseled features, the way his warm brown eyes were flickering around the room and down to her as if he felt her gaze. With a blush coloring her cheeks Perrie looked over to Louis as he watched Sophia leave. “So… D’ya like that girl?”

        Louis began to hack as he lowered the glass down and away from his mouth, getting defensive. “-- Wha??! NO!” To be perfectly honest? Louis was not helping his case.

        Perrie arched her brows, giving him the look. “Right, right.” she said and leaned back against Zayn. “So tell me, do you look at every girl with adoration overflowing from your eyes?”

        Louis’ eyes were practically the size of saucers. “Adoration? There was adoration in my eyes? Nooo, I frankly think she’s a bit too snappy and a little too sassy. Adoration is the last thing that would come from me.” 

        The blonde just nodded as she watched him, brows raised. “I see, well, she’s quite intrigued by you -- I can tell.” she replied simply and shifted a bit as she stretched out her arms and legs.

        Zayn was sitting there laughing into his glass, nearly sputtering the liquid back into it. He sat the glass down and wiped at his mouth now. She just giggled as she looked to Zayn. This was one of the things about the dark, close off male she loved. His laughter. The way you just wanted to laugh with him. It was simply contagious and beautiful. The way his eyes would sparkle and the corners of his eyes would crinkle if he was really genuine about it. All those little things made her laugh and smile.

        Perrie knew right now she was doing a Louis, she was legitimately the heart eyed emoji as she stared up at the foolishly grinning Zayn before her. The playful, happy guy. The one she loved to see. Hearing a voice speak up, the girl was brought back to reality.

        “I’m sorry, what did you say?” She asked, shifting so she was looking to the others. This was a bad habit for her, always staring at Zayn. He was honestly so beautiful it distracted her. Not to mention he was laughing and his eyes were crinkling. This was a perfect night, kinda rocky at first but Perrie knew that everyone was comfortable, even Zayn. Her big spoon.

----

        Walking into Zayn’s apartment, she looked around. It was semi-modern but had a touch of Victorian era. Especially the red cherry desk across the room. The blonde glanced to the male, his brown irises locked on her. “It’s nice here.” she said softly.

        Zayn nodded at the statement, walking over to the blonde. “It’s also boring here. At least at your house I can talk to Johnnie.” he shrugged.

        Perrie took another look around the room, a sectional black leather sofa was pressed into the wall, his television parallel from the couch. The girl grabbed his hand, leading him towards the couch. She pushed at his chest as the boy sunk into leather sofa. She crawled into his lap, fingers tangled into his raven locks. “You could always stay a couple nights over, besides, Johnnie likes it when you stay.”

        Zayn’s arms rested at her hips as he looked at her, a smile touching his lips now. “Well, if you say so.” he whispered, leaning up to connect their lips in a sweet kiss.

****

Author's note:

HEY GUYS. THANK YOU FOR THE READS??? 560?? LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICK FRACK PATTY WACK IS THIS? IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME, I'M CRYING TEARS OF ZAYN MALIK'S BLOOD. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Okay so im just gonna say this, if you have not already check out xXQueenPoisonXx's story Age of Darkness. our stories are lined up and it is very important that you read it! I PROMISE IT WILL ALL MAKE SENSE IF YOU DO. SO IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT READ HER STORY AND THIS CHAPTER IS CONFUSING GO READ IT RIGHT NOW AND IT WILL ALL MAKE SENSE AND YOU WILL BE A HAPPY CHAPPY!!!

secondly , starting from this week i will update every other week, meaning next week i won't update but the week after that i will!! so like pRAISE JESUS THAT I ACTUALLY HAVE A SCHEDULE AND YOU WILL GET UPDATES EVERY OTHER FRIDAY??? AMEN PRAISE JEBUS AND MAY ZAYN MALIK CONTINUE TO GET HOTTER BECAUSE FUCK ME HE LOOKS A+.

also if i get to 1k reads i will do an double update!! so let's shoot for the stars and moon, yeah?

... shining star by earth, wind, and fire plays in distance..

oKAY YEAH ANYWAY THIS WEEKS DEDICATION GOES TO VVWHATEVERNIALL!!! THANK YOU FOR READING YOU CUTIE PATOOTIE WITH THE BOOTY!!!