chapter seven.

* Zayn's P.O.V. *

Zayn had his hands stuffed deep into the pockets of his black skinny jeans, dark gaze set on the petite blonde. He was leaning back on the far side of the arcade, away from Perrie and Maxie, just watching them. He was gritting his teeth as he watched the male wrap his arms around her, telling something to Perrie lowly. But Zayn had to calm down, he can't just rush over there and drink him dry. They were out in public, surrouded by people.

He huffs out a low, discomforted sigh, eyes narrowing on the pair. Zayn has no idea what came over him to come out here and spy on the girl, it most certainly wasn't apart of his plans to watch her have a good time. To be normal. To enjoy herself. Zayn's itinerary did not include torturing himself with Perrie's happiness. Happiness that was not caused by him.

Zayn was ready to leave, he was completely over spying on her. It wasn't good for him, it wasn't right, and it wasn't healthy. He pushes himself off the wall and moves his hands free out of his pockets, flipping up the collar of his leather jacket as he strides out of the arcade.

It was a warmer night than usual, which wasn't expected but very much enjoyed. Zayn walked down the sidewalk in silence, eyes surveying the passing landscape around him. It was a full moon and starry night, with minimal clouds blocking the moonlight. The wind was starting to pick up but the ever changing weather really didn't bother Zayn all too much as he walked along.

Zayn was really uncomfortable now, he came to a stop. There was a dull aching, burning sensation in the back of his throat. His gums even ached. The male knew what was wrong; he was thirsty. Zayn had to regularly feed or else he became irritated very easily. And then he would lose control. And he promised himself that he would never lose control.

Zayn was looking around, slowly starting to walk a bit further down the sidewalk. He spots a tall, blonde female. He knew just by looking at her, she was a lady of the night. He slowly approaches the woman, a smirk slowly curving on his lips now. "Hello beautiful." Zayn murmurs to her, his voice seductive.

The blonde turns to fully face him, dull, lifeless green eyes looking to him. A smile curves her face now as she offers him a little wave. "Hey there, handsome."

Zayn knows she is into doing serious drugs, you can tell the way her cheeks and eyeball sockets were sinking into her face. Her skin was sickly pale, and he honestly doubted that anyone would miss the woman. "How much?" Zayn inquires as his brows raise.

"Twenty." The woman said as she stepped closer to Zayn, hands coming to rest on his forearms with a grin. 

Zayn nods and lets his arm wrap around her slim waist as he leads her down the street, irises surveying the area. The streets were quiet, with little to no human activity. This meant no interruptions. He lead the blonde down the next ally up, and Zayn could tell she was getting edgy about him.

 Zayn pressed the blonde against the nearby brick wall, a smug look coming over his face. His lips started to twitch up in this sinister smile. He steps closer to her now, body pressing against hers as his head moved closer to her lips. Zayn pressed a soft kiss to her jaw, moving upward towards her ear. He licked the underside of her jaw, teeth nipping at the skin. He could hear the blonde make a soft sound which only made him chuckle.

Zayn moved his hands to grip her wrists and moved them above her head, pinning them there. He had a vice-like grip on her small wrists. He trailed open-mouthed kisses down along her neck, his lips stop in the center of her neck. He could feel the blood pump beneath the skin, this feeling made his eyes flutter close. A low growl escapes his parting lips, vibrating against her ivory skin.

His teeth press against the skin, the ache growing. Zayn takes a deep inhale, letting out a slow, drawn out exhale afterwards. He moves his mouth a few degrees over so his upper set of teeth were aligned with the jugular vein. Zayn's mouth fully opens now and he quickly bit into the blonde's skin, teeth gripping harshly into the flesh. Protruding right into the desired vein, blood starting to rush to the top and pushing past his teeth, flowing into his mouth.

Zayn could hear small whines and moans, the weak blonde beneath him trying to push against him. But he only shoved her harder against the brick wall, this caused a loud moan to release from her more-than-likely parted lips. And all Zayn could do was chuckle and think: she likes it rough.  

Zayn senses her growing limper and weaker beneath him, her life force only making him stronger. He knew she was close to her bitter end. His teeth clamp together, a sickening wet squuish sound echoing around him as he tore off a large chunk of skin and spit it out else where.  

Zayn laps up some blood that was running down her shoulder, sinking his teeth into the landing spot and repeated the same motions as before. Ripping off the flesh and muscle from her bones. Doing this in scattered places. This process made him feel like a dog in ways, and it made Zayn's nose crinkle with disgust at the notion.

It seems like hours later Zayn has finish tearing and ripping apart the body, letting the blonde fall lifeless to the floor as he now steps back carefully. He looks over his work with pride, tongue coming out to lick over his lips. Zayn's head cocked to one side, admiring the death in front of him. In some sick sense, death and pain got him off better than any sex could. And this was his favorite part of being a vampire. What a monster.

* * *

Zayn was lounging on his sofa, the news blaring mindlessly as he clicked on the messages icon on his phone, clicking on Perrie's name. His fingers began to tap quickly across the screen, eyes flickering back and fourth to the keyboard to what he was typing.

"This morning local officials discovered young Amanda Fitchner dead in an alley way off of St Stephen's Tavern Pub. Police Officers believe some type of animal might have been the cause of death but it's unsure as of now. Autopsy reports will come later today. However, a day ago officials arrived at another scene where many dead bodies were found. Both of these kills seemed to be related due to the nature of the bodies condition. All the body's were severely ripped apart. We won't know more until this evening at four. Back to you, Sandy!"

---

HEEEEEEEEY YA'LL.  IT'S KOURTNEY UP IN THIS HIZZOUUUSSEEE! SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP. Okay i had moment. drop it like it's hot came into my head and i just -- okay nevermind.

ANYWHORE. I AM BACK AND I GIVE THIS REALLY LATE UPDATE TO YOU. I am so excited about what's to come and all the little surprises i have planned. i hope you guy's enjoy this and forgive me for this shitty cliff hanger ( even sam sad it was shit, so clearly it is shit. ) but i promise you this is sort of a filler and leads into a bit of drama!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What do you make of Perrie and Maxie?

OKAY SEE YA'LL NEXT TIME YOU SUGAR POPS. XOXO