Chapter 16

I was walking home today, I went back to school after a week suspension, which sucked, I felt someone following me. I turned quick and saw two demons, I looked at them then took off the opposite way. They chased after me,
I screamed" Help! Help me! Help!" I tripped, dammit," Help me! Please someone!" I got up, running again, I cut into the woods, sliding down a hill, then the demons were right there. They grabbed me, and we were gone in a matter of seconds, I appeared in a dark room. I breathed heavily, then walked around, hitting walls quickly, a tiny room. Then I felt my eyes glow, I gasped then they stopped glowing, I sighed then closed my eyes, opening them to find my eyes glowing again. I smirked, okay, I've got this, I just gotta stay focused on getting home and I'll be just fine.

I was dragged out of the room, and strapped down onto a table, I struggled to get free. The demons laughed at me,
I screamed" Let me go!"
The male with brown hair said" No, The Daughter, you're gonna come in handy. We have a few things we need to do, and you're gonna help us do them." I struggled to get free, screaming," Scream all you want, no one can hear me." He cut my neck and I saw angel grace. He quickly healed the wound," See, look at that, you've finally grown some, huh?" I snarled at him, he slapped me, I flinched but didn't back down. The blond one chuckled and cut up my stomach with a knife.
I was thrown back into the room, I stumbled to the ground, breathing heavily.
Blondie said" Do as we say and we will be more thankful."
I hissed" No!"
" So be it then." He smirked then closed the door, locking it, I breathed heavily. Half my clothes torn from my body, bloody and dirty, I stood up and started trying to use my angelic powers.

It's been days since I was out of this room, and I'm going insane, I hear voices, I see figures, and I'm going insane. I know it's them messing with my brain, but it's so real, it's too real to deal with. Someone opened the door and I was dragged out again, I was strapped to the table.
Brunette said" Now, do as we say."
I hissed" What do you want me to do?"
" Create a body double. Now!" I stiffened up, then stared at a space, focusing, then a body double appeared. Blonde unstrapped me and dragged me back to the room, he threw me in and locked the door, walking away.
They both walked in, with blood covering their arms, I looked at them, as they walked to me and dragged me to the table again. I was emotionless, I can't stand being alone or being locked in a dark room with no noise whatsoever. I had healed myself, so they can't do anymore damage to my body anymore. I screamed at them as they screwed with my mind, I screamed in pain. Trying to hold my head but couldn't, I screamed, sobbing loudly as everything pierced through my skull.

5 months later

I killed the dude they told me to kill, then I turned to them quick, and dug the blades into their bodies. I breathed heavily, then fell to the ground, crying. My wings had been growing since I was taken, now they're at least able to fly. They're beautiful black wings with an iridescent shine to them. I tried to fly, but I was too weak, I was too tired, but I'm not giving up! I'm so close to being home, so close! So I'm not giving up now. I pushed off the ground again and I was lifted into the air by my wings and I flapped them, and then I flew! I actually flew! My eyes teared up as every cell in my body told me to fall back. I continued to push through the pain and I thought of home, the bunker, my parents.

I appeared at the bunker, I flew down and crashed into the front door, I opened it. I sighed then ran in, I ran all the way downstairs and saw my dad. I breathed out, running to him, I collided with his stomach, and hugged him tightly, crying into his chest. His arms wrapped around me, my feet lifting off the ground, he hugged me tighter.
He mumbled" Oh, my baby girl, Camreign."
I heard Papa say" Camreign?!" Then I felt him hug me, I moved my arm to wrap around him. I hugged them tightly, I heard Sammy and Jack, I smiled and hugged my dad tighter. They eventually let go of me and let me sit down, I ate the sandwich and chips they sat in front of me quickly. They were all surrounding me,
" What happened? You were missing for months? Who did this? What happened?" I sighed, looking at my dad,
" Bumble Bee, who did this to you? We'll take care of them."
Sam said" Short stack, what happened?"
Jack said" Little sister, what happened? Who did this?"
I said" It doesn't matter, I handled it. I'm home, daddy. I'm home, papa."

Dad said" Yeah, I never doubted The Daughter for a second." I smirked, yep, I'm The Daughter of Dean Winchester and Castiel, that's who I'll always be.

The End