Chapter 5

Camreign's POV
I was walking around this town with Rowena, I was holding her hands as she carried groceries.
She said" See, I'm not so bad after all Am I?"
I said" No." Meg still made sure I was okay, she's keeping the pinky promise, she made with me months ago.
" Alright, let's get back to the house and Meg can cook dinner for us."
" Okay, Ms. Rowena." I followed her back to the house and sat down at the table. Meg started cooking dinner as Rowena walked away, Meg took out her phone and started recording me again.
She said" Say hi, Camreign."
I said" Hi, Camreign." She poked my nose, I giggled,
" Okay, now back to the cooking." She continued cooking, I smiled and waited for food.

Dean's POV
It's been 6 months, a terrible 6 months, we still got her christmas presents and Birthday presents. We've been searching forever, and never got any signs from her. Cas walked into the library, then his arms wrapped around my shoulders and pulled me away from the table.
I said" Stop it, Cas."
Sam said" You need to eat."
" I'll eat later."
" Now."
" I'll eat later."
" You've said that for the past 8 hours, you're eating now, whether you like it or not, Dean."
" I'll eat later, dammit, leave me alone so I can find my daughter."
" Cas."
Cas said" Honey, I want to find her too, but you need strength so you have to eat..." I didn't budge," For Camreign?" I groaned then nodded, Sam sat a burger and fries in front of me and I began eating.
Once I had finished eating, my phone rang, I answered,
Mike said" Hey Dean, I'm in this dead down, country land in Idaho, Smallsland. I saw your little girl, she was with a red headed woman, she seemed okay, couldn't get close though."
I said" Thanks. Leave there before you get caught."
" Alright." I hung up and looked at them,
" We've got her, let's go." Cas went to grab something," No, not your or Jack, only me and Sam. If anything they'll know you're there. We can get in there without being seen."
Sam said" Alright, let's head out." He walked to his room to grab a bag, I walked to my room and packed a bag. Cas walked in with a bag for Camreign,
He said" Bring her home, Dean, bring our daughter home."
I said" I will, Babe." He kissed me, I kissed him back," Don't worry, we'll figure this out and bring our girl home." He nodded," See you soon." I walked out, and went to the garage, meeting up with Sam.
He said" Okay... so, we don't know what we're going into."
" But..."
" But we know it's Rowena. So I'm bringing the Book of Damn, we have to get her back."
" Okay."

We got to the town, We ditched the car outside of town, and waked into town. I was looking around, then I saw black eyes everywhere,
I mumbled" Town's infested, Sammy."
Sam said" I see her." We hid behind a wall, I looked at the playground and saw Camreign playing with others kids. I sighed, staring at her, then I saw Meg, I tapped Sam and he looked at the playground. He saw Meg, and looked shocked," Okay... what? Okay.. this is easy. She's leaving Camreign right now." Meg was towards us, then I grabbed her and pinned her to the wall.
She said" Hiya, Dean. Sam. This isn't what it looks like."
I said" Give her back right now!"
" Listen to me, okay?" I pulled out the knife and went to stab her," It's Crowley and Rowena, they kidnapped your daughter. He called for me, and I didn't know, but I'm not with them, I promise."
" What the hell does he want?!"
" He wants..."
Sam said" We need to kill her, grab Cam and leave Dean."
" Camreign's safe, look, let me show you." She pulled out her phone and showed us small videos of Cam, Cam was laughing and smiling." I've been taking care of her, I've made sure she was okay. That no one would touch her, I swear."
" Get her and let us leave."
" There's demons everywhere, they'll notice, you need to speak with Crowley, trade for her."
" No-"
I said" What does he want?"
She said" I don't really know. But I have to get back to her, so just, it's the blue house on Main street. Be there." We let her go and she walked back to Camreign, Camreign smiled at her and got down. They started walking back to a house, we followed them silently and far away.

Once they got inside, we waited a few minutes then Demons grabbed us, taking us into the house.
Crowley said" Well, well, well, look who finally found the little one." Camreign was on the stairs, Meg was looking down," Come here, darling." Cam walked to him and stood in front of him," Now, I wouldn't be so drastic with that, Dean." The demons grabbed the knife in my fist and gave it to Crowley, he held it on Cam's shoulder on her collarbone." I won't hurt her... of course, if you try to harm me, I'll have to do the same." Cam whimpered as the knife gently went to her neck.
I said" Okay, okay, we get it. Don't touch her." Rowena walked in, she sighed as she saw us." Give her to us right now, Crowley or I swear-"
Rowena said" Now, that's no way to treat the people who have cared for your daughter these past months. Camreign, show your father where you've been." Camreign took a piece of paper from Meg and showed it to us, it was a child's version of Hell.
" You didn't?!"
" We did, she was quite bad for the first few weeks, had to punish her for her behavior."
" What did you do to her?!"
" We just merely showed her what happens to bad people." Camreign looked at me, her eyes were fearful, she looked like she had been crying, she was happy in those videos... I don't understand.