Chapter 13

Dean's POV
My phone rang, and I answered it,
A woman said" Is this Dean Winchester?"
I said" Yes, who's speaking?"
" Ann from Lebanon General. A young girl was in a car accident and is severely injured." I froze, no, no, no, no! Not my baby girl!" Her ID says Camreign Winchester."
" I-I'll be there." I hung up, staring at my phone then snapped together, I gulped," Cas! Sam! Jack! We gotta go! Now!" They all walked to me, I stood up and ran to the garage, they followed behind me. I grabbed the keys to Sam's car, and got in, they got in too.
Sam said" Dean, what's going on?"
" Cam's been in a car accident."
" What?" I sped out of there and started towards the hospital.

Once we got to the hospital, We ran in and to the front desk,
I said" I'm Dean Winchester, our daughter was brought in from a car accident? Where is she?"
The man said" You're her father?"
" Yes, me and him." Cas was a nervous wreck, I grabbed his hand,
" Fathers?"
" Yes! Now where in hell is my daughter?!"
Sam said" Sir, those are her fathers, I'm her uncle, that's her brother. Where is Camreign Winchester?"
The man said" I need to see ID please?" I grabbed my wallet and put my ID on the desk," All of yours." Sam grabbed wallets and showed him the ID's," How about a birth certificate or questions?" I glared at the man then went to swing but Sam stopped me,
Jack said" Her full name is Camreign Winchester, she's 16 years old, January 12th. Now, if you insist on any more questions, I suggest you get them through quick. She's in your system, she was born in this hospital, correct?" The man pulled up a file and nodded," Then where is my little sister?"
" Alright, if you would just take a seat, a doctor should be with you soon." We sat down in a row of seats, I stood up and paced back and forth.

It's been hours, and no one has asked for us, I was still pacing, no one has moved from these seats.
A man said" Winchesters?"
I said" That's us." He nodded and motioned us to follow him, we followed him to an office. Cas and I sat down, Sam and Jack stood by us, the man looked at a file.
" My name is Dr. Stroff, I'm the surgeon who performed an emergency surgery on your daughter, Camreign, correct?"
" Yeah, Cam, is she okay? Where is she? How bad is she hurt?"
" She's stable, resting off the sleeping gas, she has severe blood loss, caused by a 4 inch gash on her side, by what we could see what a piece of metal. A concussion, due to the head trauma, A Dislocated shoulder, her right shoulder, and 3 broken ribs on her left ribcage."
" Is she gonna be okay?"
" With a lot of help, she'll make a full recovery, we'd like to keep her here for a few days to make sure everything is stable. We need a parental signature." I signed the papers, he nodded," Here, I'll take you to her room." We got up, and followed him to her room, which was a few hallways away from his office.
Once we got to her room, he opened the door and walked away, I saw my baby girl asleep in the bed, hooked to all sorts of things. I walked to her and pulled a seat to next to her, I held her hand gently.
I said" Baby girl? Cas, see if you can heal her." Cas nodded, then gently placed his hand on her forehead and closed his eyes. He opened his eyes and shook his head,
He said" I-I can't heal her, Jack?" Jack tried the same but it didn't work, I looked at them," What? Why can't we heal her? I don't understand."
" It's fine, she's from us, she's stronger than she looks. She'll be fine."
" Are we positive?"
" Yes, we're positive. She'll be alright, I know she will." I kissed her head, rubbing her hair," She'll be alright, Cas." Cas sat next to me as we looked at our daughter, laid in a hospital bed, Sam said" I'm gonna go find the police report, I'll be back soon." Jack went with him, Cas looked at me, laying his head on my shoulder.
He murmured" She'll be okay, won't she, Dean?"
I gently said" Yeah, she will, babe. She's a Winchester, we don't go down easy." He smiled and kissed my shoulder," I just wanna know how this happened."
" I do as well, she's usually careful driving."
" Yeah, I know. Why did she leave the dance this early anyway? She said it didnt end till 11:30, it's only just 11:00 now."
" I don't know. When do you think she'll wake?"
" Hopefully soon."

Sam and Jack came back in, Cas was asleep next to me, Sam motioned for Jack to lay on the couch.
Sam said" Okay, so, Camreign was pulled over on the side of the road, as a drunk driver sped 100 straight into the driver's side."
I said" What?!"
" Calm down. A bystander called 911, and they got there pretty quickly, the drunk driver is now in holding."
" I'll kill him."
" Dean!"
" What?"
" She's gonna be okay, Dean. She is, this kid is tougher than us, she's got this."
" I know." We looked at Camreign, sleeping peacefully, this ride was gonna be a rough one for her.