Chapter 15

I can go to school tomorrow but now I'm on my period, so I'm angry and ugly and annoyed at the world.
I screamed" Why did they make us with uteruses?!" Sammy came into my room, he chuckled at me, I was upside down on my bed and holding a hot pillow to my stomach. He smiled at me," Shut up!"
He said" I didn't say anything, so, I'm the only one who will willing come in here. So here's a gift basket from all of us, short stack. And your personal cuddle uncle." I giggled, He sat next to me, turning on my tv and turning on a rom com.
" You hate these."
" I'm willing to not get killed by my niece, so we're watching rom coms." I smiled and cuddled into his side, laying my head on his stomach. I rummaged through the basket and found chocolate and junk food, I do love my family." How do you scare your own father's away?"
" I didn't."
" Yes, you did. You cursed the skies is how Dean put it."
" Well... it was a bad day on top of being on my period." He chuckled then ruffled my hair, I glared at him then threw a strawberry at his face. He caught the damn thing in his mouth, he laughed," Dammit." He smiled at me, I smiled back and pushed him away. Then instantly tugged him back so I could cuddle into his side.
" Eat your junk and watch the movie, short stack."
" Fine, sass-squatch."
" Stop copying Gabe."
" Never, he's the trickster for a reason, Sammy." He groaned then stuffed my face full off popcorn, I huffed, chewing the popcorn and watching the rom com with Uncle Sammy.

I arrived at school, I sighed then walked in, avoiding all contact with anyone.
I got through till Lunch, then Emilia walked up to me,
She said" You should have died when you got hit by that drunk driver, gay baby." And all my courage disappeared, replaced by unhinging rage. I breathed out then socked her right in the nose, she fell to the ground, I started punching the hell out of her once I heard other kids sayin' I should have died. I was pulled off her, and held back as I jolted against the arms,
I screamed" That's what you get, you asshole! Feel the pain you've caused me! You deserve every second of pain, Emilia!" I was dragged into the principal's office, I was glaring at the ground.
He said" Why did you punch that girl, Ms. Winchester?"
I said" She said I should have died when I was hit."
" That still makes no excuse for punching her... repeatedly." I looked up,
" Yes it does!"
" No, it does not, Ms. Winchester, now you sit here while I call your dad." He got on his phone," Ah, yes, Mr. Winchester, I need you to come to the school, your daughter has started a fight. We need to discuss what will happen further."

Once my dad and Sammy arrived, they looked at me, tears were welled in my eyes. I turned to the ground and glared, they sat down,
The principal said" Ms. Winchester started a fight with Emilia Pester, before said fight, Emilia was only seen talking with your daughter."
Dad said" What's her punishment?"
" Suspended for a week."
" Alright, can we leave now?"
" Yes?" Dad got up, grabbing my arm and pulling me up, he dragged me out, with Sam walking behind us.
Once we were in the parking lot, they turned to me with those disappointed looks.
Sam said" Short stack, what happened? Tell us your side."
I said" She said I should have died when I was in that car wreck. She's the one that's been causing absolute hell for me since I was a kid! So, yeah, get mad, be disappointed, I don't care, I finally did something that I've been wanting to do for ages."
Dean said" You should have squared her, not socked."
" I did on instinct, dad! You like squaring, I'd rather sock someone in the jaw."
" That's weak."
" Not mine, wanna see?"
" No." he pulled me to him and hugged me," We're not mad or disappointed, at first... yeah, but hey, I'm your dad, can't exactly be mad at you for punching an asshole." Sammy smiled at me and ruffled my hair," Oh, you can sock Sammy." I faked punched Sammy, he fake groaned and held his face.
He said" Ouch! Hurts like a mother." He smiled, and we got into the impala, driving off, geez... that felt so good, like really good.