Chapter 7

Camreign's POV
I ran through the bunker, chasing after Jack, I ran into Sam,
He chuckled," What're you doing?"
I said" Well, Jack took my favorite scrunchie and now I'm chasing after him to get it back!"
" Okay, have fun." I took off after Jack again, once I caught up, I tilted my head and ran after, jumping off the wall to land on top of him. We both fell to the ground,
" Give it back!"
He said" No!"
" Now!" He turned over and tickled me, I laughed and held his arms away from me... or at least tried to, which I failed to instantly. He stopped tickling me and put my hair in a pony tail with the scrunchie,
" There we go, Cams."
" I hate you."
" Love you too." We got up and walked into the library,
" Daddy! Papa!"
Daddy said" Yes, my dorkish 13 year old daughter?"
" Funny, very funny."
" Hmm."
" I want ice cream."
" What's the catch?"
" You have to drive me to that ice cream parlor."
" You know what, babe, that kid is all yours."
Cas said" Take her, Dean, look at her face, she's too much like me to deny it." He looked at me as I did a puppy-dog face, he groaned then got up, grabbing the keys.
" I hate you guys!"
Papa and I said" We love you." At the same time, we laughed, I followed Daddy to the garage.

Once we got to the parlor, I smiled at him, excitedly, He chuckled and opened my door. I got out and walked in, he followed after me, we got to the register.
I said" I'll have a birthday cake, strawberry, and chocolate triple cone and he'll have a chocolate milkshake with whipped cream." Daddy
pinched my side, I giggled and glared at him. He acted like he didn't do anything, mumbling," I'll kill you dead, dad."
Dad muttered" I know, sweetheart." He kissed my head, he paid then we got our ice cream/milkshake.
We sat down at a table, some of my classmates walked in, they all stared at me. I continued to eat my ice cream, laughing as dad took a bite out of the top.
He said" I'm gonna leave once I drop you off at home."
I said" You offend me, father, I would never be hyper after this much ice cream."
" Hmm, sure, kid. Those your friends?" I turned slightly to see kids staring at me,
I said" Mutuals, sure. Not friends."
" Do you have friends?"
" Sure I do."
" Who? Why haven't I met them? Where do they live?"
I whispered" Because my family is two salty hunters, a gay angel, and a nephilim."
" Oh, yeah." I laughed," Well, we could act normal if you wanted us to."
" How would I explain, I live underground in a bunker full of weapons and books on creatures that 'don't exist'?"
" I have no clue, but you're a good liar."
" I know, I get it from you, dad."
" Hmm, yeah, ya do." He kissed my head, with his ice cream covered lips, I groaned.
" I'm gonna kill you dead, Dean."
" First name basis, ouch, I'm hurt." He chuckled, sarcastically, then smiled at me." Hurry up."
" Shut up."
He breathed" Bitch."
I breathed" Assbutt." We both laughed and smiled at each other.

Once we got home, I was jumping around him as he walked downstairs, I saw Jack. I ran to Jack,
I said" Come on, Jackie! Let's go pick flowers and make flower crowns!" He chuckled and threw me over his shoulder, walking downstairs." Ahh! Everything's backwards! Dad! Help me! Everything's backwards!"
Sam said" She's hyper, lock her up." Jack put me down in a seat," Oh. I'm okay, now, dad." Jack sat next to me and ruffled my hair," Can I kill Jack? Is that possible?"
They all said" No."
" Okay, I love you, Jackie."
Jack said" Love you too, Cams." I cuddled into him and started falling asleep.

3 months later

I was walking through the school halls, then I was tripped, I caught myself before I hit the ground and jumped back up.
I said" Very funny, guys, seriously, cracking up on the inside." I walked away quickly, then went into my class, this is gonna be a long day...