chapter 34

Kayal pov

It has been 2 days since our return to chennai....my life is now more than  perfect...I can't be more happy than I am being now...but I am really missing my in laws here....when I called Anjali aunty to inform our arrival she was very sad that she could not be here to receive me,I comforted her saying that it was ok...they are in their all India tour and it will take atleast 20 to 25 days for them to come here.

I called my parents too....they were missing me terribly as I am missing them...I immediately asked Ashwin to take me to them and he happily accepted and so we are visiting them this weakend.

On the mention of his name I started to miss him more....he joined his office today but I have one more day leave so I am sitting on the sofa alone and staring at the blank Tv....because today it is shutdown(whole day power off)

How nice na??

Ufffff...

My trance of thoughts was disturbed by my mobile ringing.....thank God ,atleast someone will be entertaining me for few minutes....I picked up my mobile and groaned seeing the caller...

Why the hell he is calling me??

To know that you have to pick up the call...

I know,you shut up....

Okay....

I dragged the green button and placed it near my ear.

"Yes..."I calmly said.

"Kayal...kayal..."his voice is very urgent that made my heart beat fast.

"What is it Gowtham??what happened??"I asked panicked.

"Kayal...could you please come to the city hospital..."he said speedly.

Hospital??

Why??

What happened to whom??

"Gowtham???what happened??who is there in the hospital??"I asked more panicked.

"Please come...I will explain everything here"he pleaded and before I could ask any more questions he cut the call.

"Gowtham....Gowtham...."I yelled over the phone but no response came from the other side.

"Shit..."I cursed and hurried to my room and changed into the first dress that came to my view.

I took my purse and mobile phone and headed out of my house....befor igniting my scooty I called Ashwin.

For each and every ring my heart is becoming heavier and heavier.....

Why isn't he picking up my call??

Before my imaginations go wild the beep sound penetrated into my ears making me heave a sigh of relief.

"Mrs.Ashwin,already missing me??"as soon as his cheerful voice reached my ears,tears pooled in my eyes and rolled down on my cheeks.

"Ya..."my voice choaked.

Thank God,he is fine....

"Hey,are you ok??"his voice suddenly turned concerned.

"Ya ya...I am fine,just missing you and thought to hear your voice..."I sniffled.

"Are you sure??"he asked suspiciously.

"100%..."I tried to act cheerful.

"Ok then,I have a meeting now...I will call you later..."he said.

"Sure,sure..."I said and cut the call.