chapter 29

Arjun pov

"Ok Deeps,shall we move??"my head snapped to that stupid Gowtham's direction.

"Huh..."Deeps gasped and turned to me.I can see her eyes widened.

"Deeps??"that stupid Gowtham shook her shoulder...I fumed in anger.

How dare he touch her??

"No...Gowty....I will go by myself"she said to him but her eyes are on me.

"Oh...come on darling...If I let you go alone then what is the point of me being your friend??"he put his filthy hands over her shoulder and she cringed closing her eyes.

Really???

Darling??

I am going to kill that moron...

"No..."she started but that donkey cut her off.

"I am not going to take a no as the answer and moreover I have many things to tell you...in private"he grinned stressing the word private and pulled her.She hesitated for a moment but then turned on her heels and started to walk with that donkey.

What the heck??

She is going with that idiot??

She didn't even say bye to me...☹

Did she forgot me just like that??

I slumped on the seat and closed my eyes burrying my face in my hands.Suddenly I felt her strong gaze on me.

It is just hallucination....I murmured under the breathe but it grew more strong.

I ignored that feeling and concentrated on my breathing to calm myself.

"Uh...Arjun??"her sweet voice rang in my ears and I jumped on my seat.

"Sorry...sorry...I didn't mean to scare you..." she said with an apologetic look.I stared at her without showing any emotions in my face.

"Why are you here??"I tried not to be rude.

"Uh...that...why don't you join us???I mean, you don't have car too...and I asked Gowty whether he can give you lift and he happily agreed..."she asked with some hope.
I mentally did a dance...

She chose me to accompany her,not that idiot!!!!!

Yiiiippppiiiieeee!!!!

"Mmm....sure"I stood and walked with her to the parking area.

Once we reached the parking that donkey waved at us but I compeletly ignored him.

"Hey..."he opened the passenger door for Deeps but she ignored him and sat in the back seat...I fought back my smirk.

"Thank you..."I sweetly smiled at him and sat in the passanger seat....I heard him groan and I chuckled silently.

He came to his seat and gave life to the engine,for nearly 20 mins none of us was ready to break the silence.I frowned when I noticed the route.

"Why are you taking this route??"I asked bluntly.

"We are first dropping you..."he shrugged and focussed on the driving.

"But..."I stopped when he halted the car in front of my house.I fumed and glared at that monkey.

"Nice to see you..."he raised his hand for a shake.I ignored that and turned to see Deeps who was fidgeting the end of her shawl.

"Deeps..."my voice came huskier than I imagined.She raised her gaze to me and I can hear her heart which is beating like a lunatic same as mine.

"Good night..."I wished.She just nodded her head.I opened the door and stepped out of the car only to stop by her voice.