chapter 35

I woke up a little late today....and now I am running late to my office,more than that I need to go to hospital and look for Gowty.. I am sure by this time the news must have reached her ears and I really can't imagine how much pain she will be going through.....

I don't know why I feel her pain in me,she is merely a stranger to me but my heart feels in a different way when I am around her,maybe she is a year older to me but this is me who feel very protective of her,I want her to be safe,I want to do everything that will make her feel secured.....eventhough I only know only a part of her story I can see the pain in her remaining story.I feel like an elder sister to her....

I inhaled a deep breathe and packed the lunch for both of us....

"Penny for your thoughts..."his voice made me smile instantly.

"Good morning..."I wished and turned to see my husband standing in his formals as usual dazzling me.

"Gud mrng sunshine..."he wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my lips pulling me closer.

"So??what were you thinking??"he asked raising his one eyebrow.

"About that lady..."I said and leaned forward to peck his lips but he turned his head and my lips landed on his cheek making me groan.

"Why did you do that??"I asked annoyed.

"Because you weren't thinking about me..."he shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be a child Ashwin..."I twisted my lips and he again chuckled.

"Now be a good boy and stand straight...I want to kiss you"I grinned.He shook his head.

"If you want, take it..."he freed me and started to run.

"Ashwin..."I warned and chased him.

"Get me if you can..."he challenged me and I chased him more seriously.

He ran behind the sofa and I am standing in front of the sofa.

"Ashwin,you aren't playing fair...."I whined and went left.

"I don't like to play fair drlng..."he repeated my words and moved right.

"Ahh..."I screamed and again moved right while he ran left.

We were yelling at each other and playing right and left...and soon I got tired and sat on the sofa....it irked me more when I heard him giggling.

"What happened??already accepting the defeat??"he teased me and I ignored it.He too was silent for few seconds and without any signs a rough hand lifted my face up and a soft velvety lips was placed on mine in a fraction of second.

I have seen this types of kiss only in movies but experiencing it in real life is beyond description....I thought that no one can kiss in this manner like me sitting on the sofa and he kissing me from behind standing....I thought that the girl will get a neck crack if she kiss like this,but man....I was completely wrong,it was just awesome....he pushed me on the sofa and came over me....his lips is rough yet soft....the kiss is urgent yet passionate....I giggled in between the kiss and pulled him towards me.

"Oh...shit"we jerked from the sofa on hearing the intruders voice.I turned to see Arjun standing on the middle of the stairs with his eyes closed.

"Don't you guys have a separte room??"he accused us still closing his eyes and from my peripheral vision I saw Ashwin rolling his eyes.

"Come on Arjun,don't act goody-goody ok??"he said and jumped from the sofa,that is when Arjun opened his eyes and searched for any inappropriate scenes.