chapter 40

Arjun pov

I waited on the terrace for Deepika,when a man of my same age came to the terrace smoking.He looked like a model but yet I did not get any good vibration around him.

I ignored him and leaned on the railing waiting for her.I smiled remembering our little conversation down the garden.She looked gorgeous today,I felt like holding and keeping her with me itself not showing her to the world...I don't want any men throwing lustful looks on her.

I inhaled a deep breathe and closed my eyes, my lips curved into a smile when the chill breeze touched my face.Her angelic face,her killer eyes,her sharp nose,her luscious lips,her cute smile everything flashed in my mind.A warm feeling spread through my heart,the same I have been feeling for 4 months

Whenever I close my eyes it's her face that comes to my mind first....I don't know what magic her eyes have,it makes me want to surrender myself to her...her each and every movement is what ruling my mind in these  4 months.

I haven't acted in the way to any other girls the way I act with her,I like to tease her,I like to irritate her,I like to annoy her,I like to fight with her,she makes me happy and to be more prescise her happiness makes me happy....all the nerves in my body urges to whipe off any sadness that haunts her,and I don't know what is the bond I share with her.

"Cigarette??"a voice disturbed my trance of thoughts.I opened my eyes to see the same man standing in front of me offering me a cigarette.

"No"I curtly dissmissed him but he is like in no mood to leave me alone.

He shrugged and shoved that cigarette packet inside his pocket and eyed me from top to bottom scrutinising me.I narrowed my eyes but did not say anything.

"I don't know what she sees in you..."he said chuckling.

"Sorry??"now I am annoyed.

"Don't try to act smart,I am warning you to stay the hell away from her"he warned me by raising his one finger in front of me.

"And who the hell are you to say that??"I asked glaring at me.

But before he could answer I again added"oh...you must be her brother,right??" I asked teasing him.He took few steps forward standing close to me glaring but I was not intimated by his position because I am more than furious, how dare he ask me to stay away from her.

"You don't know with whom you are talking"he said seriously,but I don't know why I found it funny and guess what I bursted into laughter then and there in front of him.

"Enough"he warned but my laughter is not willing to settle quickly.

"Enough"this time he yelled.I stopped laughing and smirked at him.

"I am Rudra"he introduced himself like he is a don and this time also I found it funny but I controlled my laughter this time.

"So??"I asked suppressing my smile by pressing my hand on my mouth.

"You don't know me,if I desire anything it will be mine....and get this straight mine remains only mine"he said.

"But Deeps is mine"I said confidently.

"And you too get this straight what is mine remains only mine,I don't like to share"I mocked him.He is beyond angry as he marched in front of me and caught my collar and as a reflex action my hands found his collar.

"You will stay away from her"he threatened me.

"I will not"I said in the same tone he used on me.

"And you know why??"I queried him but he did not respond.