chapter 36

Ashwin pov

I entered my home whistling my fav song, today is one of the best day in my life...I got promotion and I am very much eager to reveal this happy news to my wife....I did not talk with her for the whole day because these were her exact words this morning'I will be having tons and tons of work today,so Mr.hubby please do not disturb me with your stupid phone calls' .I was slightly offended by her words but eventually when time flew,like a typical husband who threw his self respect into a trash for his wife,I called her this evening but that went a voice mail and so I just sent her a mesaage with some lame pick-up lines which seemed stupid even for me...

I removed my shoes and walked inside my living room and I found Twilight part 1 playing on the Tv but no one was there.

Maybe she is in the kitchen...

An idea popped in my head and I left the lunch bag on the sofa and tip toed to the kitchen but I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw her coming out from the guest room.....

Suddenly the feel of betrayal hit my face hard,it was like the rage and furry that were hidden inside me all these years popped out after seeing her....I wanted to scream at her and throw her out of my house and that is what I did.

"What the hell are you doing here??"I yelled and marched towards her.Her eyes widened when she realised what I was about to do.

I held her shoulder tightly , she flinched but I ignored her and started to pull her.

"Ashwin,stop you are hurting me..."she cried but I am not in the situation to register her words in my mind,everything is just blocked and the only thing I want to do right now is to throw the lady in front of me out of my house.

"Ashwin stop...."I heard a familar voice but ignored that too.

"Ashwin stop,you are hurting her..."the voice is now very close and someone held my wrist tightly.

I turned to see Kayal glaring at me and at the same time trying to free her from my hold.I too glared at her....

"Can't you see that she is hurt already??"she yelled at me and that increased my furry.

"I don't give a damn about her,when she didn't..."I growled and again gripped her shoulder but this time my wife pushed my hands away from her shoulder.

"Just look at yourself Ashwin,is this a way you behave with a woman??"she is screaming on top of her lungs.

"I said,I don't..."she cut me off.

"Cut that crap and listen to me Ashwin..."her nose is flaring in anger and so mine.

"Kayal,you better stay out of this..."I warned her but she being the stubborn girl did not even lower her eyes.

"You don't know who she is...."I said without any change in my tone.She cringed a little.

"I very well know who she is..."she whispered in low voice,my eyes widened in shock.

"What??"I screamed shock evident in my voice.She nodded.

"You knew that she is the woman who broke my heart...."I asked and yet again she nodded making me frown.

"Then,why the hell she is still here??"I asked raising my voice,she flinched but composed herself immediately.

"Answer me,damn it..."I yelled again.

"Because,I am sure that she deserves your forgiveness...."her answer boiled my anger more.

"And who are you to decide that??"I asked without thinking.