chapter 46

Kayal pov

"Wow,really??"I asked excited and he nodded his head.

"But why on the earth I was not informed about that??"I am annoyed right now.He gave me his crooked smile and shrugged his shoulder.

"Don't you dare to escape from me Mr.Ashwin"I warned him but he did not seemed affected.

"Answer my questions,when did this happened??how did it happened??and above all why no one breathed a word about this to me??"he suppressed his giggle infuriating me.

"Ashwin..."he stopped lauging acknowledging my serious tone.I am really hurt on hearing the news.

"Hey,don't be sad...you were not informed because no one knows about this,even she informed me this morning only,actually I was angry on her but when she explained everything I gave up on my anger and felt happy for her"he smiled but that did not convince me.

"Come on yaar....you have all the rights to be angry and believe me you would be happily allowed to question them both on behalf of all of us....as only you have the rights to scold both of them"he tried to convince me.

"When are they coming??"I asked.

"When they called me this morning they were already in chennai....so I suppose that they may be here any minute"he said and started to pack our bags.I felt betrayed by my own blood.We are getting ready to set off for kerala,when Ashwin decided to drop this bomb of Aishu and Hari anna's sudden marriage.Yes...you all heard it right they both got married without even telling us.I know that they were assigned a project and they were in UK for the past 6 months and now they are supposed to return for Arjun Deepika's wedding and I was damn excited to meet my friend after very long time.I haven't seen her after my honeymoon,she don't even know about my pregnancy as I told Ashwin not to tell her because I want to surprise her but it seems that she planned to surprise me instead.I sighed and helped my husband to pack.

"Hey guys"I did not turn my attention from my mobile.

"Hey,new bride"Arjun greeted and hugged her and Ashwin joined him shortly,but still I did not look at them.

I heard my brother's throat clearing sound and it clearly implied that he wants my attention but I want them to know that I am angry on them so I continued to do what I was already doing,scrolling fb.

"Sorry kayal"he came in front of me and kneeled on his knees.He has changed very much in this 6 months.He has become very matured in every way.

"Apology not accepted"I said sternly looking at him and then returned to my mobile.

"Please"Aishu too joined him.

"Especially not for you"I said and she pouted.There was silence.

"How is my little champ doing??"she asked after few seconds.I know,I said that me and Ashwin did not tell her about my pregnancy but my brother Rithick informed this to Hari anna 2 days back and he passed the news to Aishu.I came to know about this only few minutes before when my brother called me.

"Angry as his mumma on you"she showed her puppy eyes.

"Please kayal,try to understand us..."I raised my one eyebrow placing my mob on the table.I can feel Ashwin and Arjun's eyes on me.

"Fine,explain why I was not invited for my friend's and my brother's wedding??"I queried looking at both of them.They looked at each other and debating with their eyes regarding who should tell me, as I waited patiently.

"First of all,we are extremely sorry for not informing you...but I will say that it was totally my fault...I was the one who asked him not to tell anyone because I was slightly embarrassed"she said making me frown.