Chapter 9: The Deathday Party

▃▅▆▇█ H █ A █ R █ R █ Y █ ' █ S █ █ P █ O █ V █▇▆▅▃▂

"She's bloody brilliant, I tell you!" Ron uttered in astonishment as we ambled toward the Gryffindor Common Room.

When Lucy walked out the Hall, Malfoy and his fellow Slytherins immediately tried to undo the hexes that Lucy cast on him. After several attempts, they suprisingly made it, with the help of Professor Snape, of course.

The students in each houses guffawed at Malfoy's scared and terrified face, even the Professors chuckled in amusement. So basically, all Slytherins are afraid of Kitty - I mean Lucy.

Hahahahaha! Take that you, filthy, disgusting, cowards, evil, stupid, selfish, bullies, rude, ugly, boastful, lazy, asshole, lame, traitor, horrible Slytherins!

Hermione giggled. "We know that, Ronald, but have the two of you noticed something?"

Ron shook his head slowly, unsure, whilst I nodded and said, "No offense to her, but she's being a bit moody and she's always zoning out and staring nowhere. I'm worried about her."

Ron smirked and nudge me playfully with his shoulder. "Of course you are, Loverboy. Harry and Lucy, sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"First, comes love." Hermione sang, grinning like an idiot. I swear, my face is so red from blushing.

"Then comes marriage."

"Then comes baby Hacy (A/N: Hacy = Harry and Lucy) in the baby carriage,"

"Sucking her thumb."

"Wetting her pants."

"Doing the hula, hula dance!" They chorused, swaying their hips, then erupted into giggles.

I rolled my eyes, a smile playing on my lips. "Stop it, both of you or else someone will hear!"

"Touché." They teased while going inside the common room. Thank Merlin, Lucy's here, sitting on the armchair, scribbling on her small, black notebook.

She looked up, not yet noticing the three of us, and gorgeously blew a strand of her hair from her dazzling blue-green eyes, looking frustrated.

I sighed lovingly, she really looks like an angel. She sings like an angel. She has a heart like an angel. Aargghh! What's happening to me?! I'm not attracted to Lucy. Am I?

Ron suddenly pat my back, snapping me out of my crazy thoughts. "Don't be defensive, Mate. Everybody reckons you two will be a wonderful couple."

My eyes bulged out a bit. Geez... Did I say that out loud?

"Yes, and be thankful that Lucy didn't here that or else you're in a deep trouble of explaining what you just said." Hermione said amusedly, then shove me at the direction of Lucy.

"Hey!" I hissed in annoyance.

"Talk to her!" They whispered, jerking their heads at Kitty. If you are confused why I'm calling her Kitty, well, it's because she's fierce and cute. Like a cat and/or a kitten.

I nodded and anxiously sat beside the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

"Umm... Lucy?" No reply. She kept on scrawling furiously on her notebook like she heard nothing.

"Lucy?" I clasped my hand on her shoulder, ignoring the electric rush through my skin as I touched her. She yelped and accidentally threw her quill.

"Son of a Banshee, Harry!" She gasped and breathing heavily, her delicate and smooth hand on her chest as she exhaled.

I smiled guiltily. "Sorry, but I'm just trying to get your attention. You seem so fixed on that